• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Meme.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
"Can't let you brew that, StarBucks."

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Last edited:

Haruka

Banned
"Rev up those fryers, cuz I am sure hungry for oneHELP, HELP! My leg!"

That reminds me of this image, which makes me laugh for 15 minutes. At very least.

Anyways, my favorite memes (in order of when they pop up in my mind) would have to be:

Pokedads.
At least 100 years ago.
That's not funny, my *insert loved one here* died that way.
Courage wolf.
Last Thursday.
Poker face.
Double nigger.
Aaaaand apples bear.

That reminds me of this image, which makes me laugh for 15 minutes. At very least.

More /vp/ memes?
In my SPPf?
Its more likely than I think. Let's hope this doesn't turn into a Garybomb thread.

Gary Motherf*cking Oak is in the third version to B/W! Serebii confirmed! You fight him with Youngster Joey and his Rattata that is in the top percentile of Rattata (You can temporarily play as certain Trainers now,) while Gary unleashes his F*CK YEAH, SEAKING! It's a fight to see who liek Mudkipz moar! Winner also gets a Smugleaf that thinks u mad while Brobot judges.

I...I think I love you. D:

Last edited:
Gary Motherf*cking Oak is in the third version to B/W! Serebii confirmed! You fight him with Youngster Joey and his Rattata that is in the top percentile of Rattata (You can temporarily play as certain Trainers now,) while Gary unleashes his F*CK YEAH, SEAKING! It's a fight to see who liek Mudkipz moar! Winner also gets a Smugleaf that thinks u mad while Brobot judges.

Of all the Pokemon related memes, I'd have to say Youngster Joey is the most amusing.

Tag3r

i wantz beef!
Last edited:

Kuragari Sama

F**K YEAH SEAKING!
I currently love the "Yo Dawg.." meme.
One of my favorites from that meme is "Yo dawg, we heard you like Batman, so we killed your parents!"
Its horrible, but oh so funny.

I...I think I love you. D:

Dawww. (That felt awkward coming from me. I think I did it wrong, too.) Love you, too. <3

...wait. This is a thread about memes? SON OF A-

[IMG200]http://www.digitalinspire.com/zoidberg_thread.jpg[/IMG200]

Last edited:
U mad? F*** yeah Seaking!
i herd u liek mudkipz
The Shoop da Woop;"I AM FIRING MY LAZOR!!"
"that's racist"