• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Meme.

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!
Guys, I have a secret. It's been eating me up inside for years. I'm not sure exactly how to tell you this but...

Yeti

Banned
well-executed uses of Rageguy and Rageguy alts.
Everything Went Better Than Expected can be genius if used properly.
Me Gusta is hard to screw up but generally amusing.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
[IMG139]http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/21808/original/MAH_BOI_Wallpaper_by_sonic_VNN.jpg?1254915943[/IMG139]

Last edited:

TehGr81

College graduate
"My leg!"

"Mah boi!"

"Did you say chocolate?"

"I think *insert name here* is a pretty cool guy. eh *insert action here* and doesnt afraid of anything."

On other notes, Moar Krabs, Skodwarde and random people dropping by Squidward's house. Oh, and Gary ************* Oak.

Grei

not the color
Memes are the bane of the English language's existence, and shall be the catalyst of destruction for any and all intelligent discussion, with the help of it's partner-in-crime, Ebonics.

Needless to say, I don't have a favorite meme.

Rave

Banned
Double Nigger

Kodama木魂

∩( ・ω・)∩
... "It doesn't make a bit of difference guys. Dende's gone, remember. The balls are inert."

"Wait a sec', I think we're jumping the gun a bit-"

"What?! The balls are inert. It doesn't make a bit of difference guys."

"But it's still there."

"Mmm, yes."

The Balls Are Inert

The Balls Are Inert FIXED(KajetoKun)

Easily my favorite.

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
U just mad cuz Im stylin on you
COCKAMOTHA****INGDOODLEDOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**** just got real!
IM POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPIN
your arguement is invalid
what is this i don't even
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
Mudkipz - Pedobear - Pokeparents - LOLcats - In Soviet Russia - Courage Wolf - Advice Dog - Depression Dog

These are the best memes, they cannot beat; Why? cuz I said so
therefore, your arguement is invalid.

...I just realised that in my little story, I neglected to mention Joey's comfy and eay to wear shorts.

Jerre

Gogoat!
Favorite Meme? Ok, let's see...

- So i herd u liek Mudkipz.
- SnooPING AS usual i see.
- In Soviet Russia...
- C-c-c-c-combo Breaker!
- IMMA FIRIN MA LAZOR!
- It's over 9000!

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
trollface,forever alone,u mad,cool story bro,party hard,do it ***got and socially akward penguin.
if you havent heard of any of those,check em out on funny junk.com

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
What are Pokedads?