• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Mini Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiangard

I can't really remember the ones in stadium 1, I think I liked the Sandshrew digging. Stadium 2, I liked the Furret Ball one and the Hitmontop one :p

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
Stadium 1: Clefairy Says, and the one where you're a Metapod or Kakuna using Harden.

Stadium 2: The Scyther slashing one, and the Furret one where you bounce Poke Balls around.

crashandburn

Beginning Trainer
stadium 1: the ekans minigame

stadium 2: the hitmontop minigame, the golbat minigame, and the donphan minigame

Cain

RAWR
My favourite is the onyl one I can remeber, the Eevee one where you had to go under that bucket. I wish I still had my N64, that game was bomb D:

Mawile XD

ello thar
I only really liked one mini game, the Hitmontop one. It's the only one I own at. I'm currently undefeated, but then again, I hardly ever play. -__-

water types rule

My favorite mini-game would have to be the Lickitung sushi thing, that was fun. But I also liked the Woodcutting game and Chansey egg catching game too.

yanma024

yanma...
1:Ekens/diglett game
2:pinser/Syther game

i liked the chanchy and the counting game to. but to be honest....... MINIGAMES OF ANY KIND ARE MY FAVORITE, THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THE NEW MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Stadium 1 - The Rattata one and the Ekans one
Stadium 2 - The Scyther one, the Mr Mime one and the Hitmontop one.
Normally I like games that dont require serious concentration and that are easy so they relax you. I cant stand the Clefairy one because it requires concentration.

Status
Not open for further replies.