• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Mini Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiangard

I can't really remember the ones in stadium 1, I think I liked the Sandshrew digging. Stadium 2, I liked the Furret Ball one and the Hitmontop one :p

Jiggy37

Pearl Trader
Stadium 1: Clefairy Says, and the one where you're a Metapod or Kakuna using Harden.

Stadium 2: The Scyther slashing one, and the Furret one where you bounce Poke Balls around.

crashandburn

Beginning Trainer
stadium 1: the ekans minigame

stadium 2: the hitmontop minigame, the golbat minigame, and the donphan minigame

Cain

RAWR
My favourite is the onyl one I can remeber, the Eevee one where you had to go under that bucket. I wish I still had my N64, that game was bomb D:

Mawile XD

ello thar
I only really liked one mini game, the Hitmontop one. It's the only one I own at. I'm currently undefeated, but then again, I hardly ever play. -__-

water types rule

My favorite mini-game would have to be the Lickitung sushi thing, that was fun. But I also liked the Woodcutting game and Chansey egg catching game too.

yanma024

yanma...
1:Ekens/diglett game
2:pinser/Syther game

i liked the chanchy and the counting game to. but to be honest....... MINIGAMES OF ANY KIND ARE MY FAVORITE, THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THE NEW MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Gon Freecss

Defense Deoxys #1
Sushi go round and sandshrew one

Crystal Clair

Stadium 1 - The Rattata one and the Ekans one
Stadium 2 - The Scyther one, the Mr Mime one and the Hitmontop one.
Normally I like games that dont require serious concentration and that are easy so they relax you. I cant stand the Clefairy one because it requires concentration.

Status
Not open for further replies.