• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite MJ song

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyranitar305

tyranitar is a beast
Now that the king has passed his music still lives.

If anyone here is a fan of the gloved one,which song do u think is his best?

In my opinion man in the mirror is his best song, or if not the best song ever.

Ryonai

Shouro's employee
My favorite song is from Jackson 5, does it count? The name's I want you back.

Magneman

< HG/SS starter
I'd have to go with Billie Jean. He has so many great songs though, it's hard to choose.

Omg I got so many
(in no order)
1. P.Y.T
2. Billie Jean
3. Human Nature
4. Black or White
5. Thriller
6. I Want You Back
7. ABC
8. Rock With You
9. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
10. Don't Blame It On Boogie
haha I got a lot >_<

Cerulean-Charizard

Reptile Trainer
Blame it on the Boogie, The Way You Make Me Feel, Wanna' Be Startin' Something, Dirty Diana, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough and Beat It are my favourites, but they're all really good!

Shadow_lugia991

Fish sticks
I'd have to go with Billie Jean. He has so many great songs though, it's hard to choose.

Yep. Billie Jean was one of his best works.
Beat it is also awesome! Beat It/Billie Jean FTW

Blame it on the Boogie, The Way You Make Me Feel, Wanna' Be Startin' Something, Dirty Diana, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough and Beat It are my favourites, but they're all really good!

YES THEY ALL ARE! The Way You Make Me Feel rocks!

Littlemyuu

The way you make me feel, You are not alone, They dont care about us, Ghosts,
Blood on the dancefloor....name them all if i could...hes the best

trixie08

Speak No Evil
My faves are "Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough", "Beat It", "Billie Jean", "Human Nature", "Bad", "The Way You Make Me Feel", "Man in the Mirror", and "Smooth Criminal". I also liked "The Girl Is Mine" with Paul McCartney and "I Want You Back", "ABC", and "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground" when he was with the Jackson 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.