• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite moment in G/S/C?

G50

No longer posting
It was also fun seeing that old perv outside the Celadon City Gym again.

That definitely one wacky part of the games.... Maybe that's why the trainers in the Gym say "you shouldn't be here" lines when you are a boy.

Aquarelle

Staff member
It was also fun seeing that old perv outside the Celadon City Gym again.

It was. I hate how they changed his text in the remakes though. >_>

G50

No longer posting
I'll never forget how long it took catching Entei and Raikou.... Man those were a pain in Pokemon Crystal.

ChloboShoka

Writer
...When I am finally able to pass the ice path =u=''
so darn proud.

*I was so stupid so I got lost there for such a long time*

That happened to me the first time I played it. I had a level 80 meganium at the time because I only used my starter. I think it was also my second level 100 pokemon. The first one was Blastoise in Blue.

Shinku

neko, desu~
I always liked it when Team Rocket took over the radio tower, and of course going back to Kanto was good too lol. I can't ever remember my first several playthroughs of either game though... *sigh* shame really.

Skyhi101

I enjoyed the victory of being able to defeat Red at the end of Crystal =)

Pkmn Breeder Jack

Static owns you.
It's a close one between reaching Lugia and Ho-oh at the end of their locations and battling Red at the end. Red battle = coolest battle ever, Lugia and Ho-oh = first awesome encounter with mascot legendaries.

Trinimaster.

Breaking in the hideout with Lance is definitely my fav moment,also battling Red in Kanto

Breaking in the hideout with Lance is definitely my fav moment,also battling Red in Kanto

These two are my favorite as well.
Adding on, another favorite moment was when I started my first quest ever in Gold. The new experience was most satisfactory.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I really liked that I was trolled into believing I got Whitney's badge...

A good troll always makes you like the games more.

John Wallrein

I am the walrein
Training my Arcanine to Lv. 100 and defeating Silver or red, whatever his name was.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

When I caught larvitar., the Pokemon I really wanted.

SerenadeSP

My Loyal Feraligatr
When I finally caught the Level 70 Ho-Oh in Silver. It litterally took me 6 months to catch that thing even though half my team was at Level 100.

Speaking of which, getting my team starting team to Level 100 made me feel pretty good, since it's the only team I ever managed to do so.
(For those curious, the team was: Feraligatr, Victreebell, Raticate, Beedrill, Pidgeot, and Noctowl)

atypicalorca

Bird Keeper
The faceoff with Suicune. <3 It was so epic.