• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite moments in games

lvl100blastoise

Whether they be whole levels or just particular moments which stick out in your mind above the rest?

The final battle with the rival in pokemon is always great but can't touch Dr. Willy's castle in Megaman 2. The music is perfect and the level is just so epic.

Fighting andross in starfox 64 is another big one.

Surfing_Pikachu

Gibbers

Final boss fight in Terranigma comes to mind. I also found Mud Doll to be a boss fight I won't soon forget.

Completing Daggerfalls main quest and chasing Mime King on a Tricycle in No One Lives Forever 2.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
Spoilers be here:

In BioShock, there is an area in the Medical Pavilion, I believe it's on your way to kill Dr. Steinman, that is flooded with water. In the upper-left-hand corner, there is desk. I walked up to the desk, searched it, and tried to back up. When I couldn't, I assumed I had walked in front of a desk chair or file cabinet and that I'd just have to walk around. After I had turned around, I didn't find a chair or some other inanimate object. What I found was infact, a Dr. Grossman-model splicer staring me right in my face. It only took two or three shotgun rounds to kill the ugly thing, but it took twenty minutes for my heart to stop beating so fast.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
The immense satisfaction of completing my Pokédex. All that work payed off, even if it was only a personal victory.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
The immense satisfaction of completing my Pokédex. All that work payed off, even if it was only a personal victory.

It multiple games? Or have you completed your Dex in only one versions?

I've never completed mine. I came close in Diamond, but I'm not that into Pokemon anymore.

Another memorable moment for me, would be the first episode of Sirena Beach in Super Mario Sunshine. If anyone has trouble remembering, it's the one where you fight the giant jelly-manta ray thing. Really fun.

Kabutopzilla

En Prócsem
Spoilers be here:

In BioShock, there is an area in the Medical Pavilion, I believe it's on your way to kill Dr. Steinman, that is flooded with water. In the upper-left-hand corner, there is desk. I walked up to the desk, searched it, and tried to back up. When I couldn't, I assumed I had walked in front of a desk chair or file cabinet and that I'd just have to walk around. After I had turned around, I didn't find a chair or some other inanimate object. What I found was infact, a Dr. Grossman-model splicer staring me right in my face. It only took two or three shotgun rounds to kill the ugly thing, but it took twenty minutes for my heart to stop beating so fast.

You can use a spoiler tag.

And yes, such a thing happened to me before, only I believe it was a Lady Smith model. It's a rather rare glitch that doesn't happen enough to be widely known. It really sucks to find a Dr. Grossman though, as that's probably the worst of the splicer models in terms of the fright factor.

And two or three buckshots? That's weird. It usually only takes one pull to the trigger with the shotgun, given how close the splicer is.

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
You can use a spoiler tag.

And yes, such a thing happened to me before, only I believe it was a Lady Smith model. It's a rather rare glitch that doesn't happen enough to be widely known. It really sucks to find a Dr. Grossman though, as that's probably the worst of the splicer models in terms of the fright factor.

And two or three buckshots? That's weird. It usually only takes one pull to the trigger with the shotgun, given how close the splicer is.

I hate spoiler tags.

It totally freaked me out the when it happened and I was torn between running and fighting. I'm pretty sure the first thing I did was shoot the wall. Lol. But, yeah. I ended up shooting him the face. >:)

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
SPOILER!!!!!

When Chris finally kills Wesker in RE5, when you realize Joshua was the Game Master all along in The World Ends With You

SPOILER END!!!!

Also the final boss fight in ToS is amazing and so is the last battle in Twilight Princess

Wat.
Right after the fight with Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario. Super Dimentio's awesome theme starts playing. Enough said. I also highly enjoy the ending battles for Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime and TWEWY.