• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Month?

What is your favorite month?

• January, February, or March

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • April, May, or June

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • July, August, or September

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • October, November, or December

Votes: 29 40.3%

• Total voters

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
What is your favorite month?

My favorite month is July. I really like summer months because I'm a summer baby, and plus not to mention no school? :)

Anyways, post your favorite month and explain why. :)

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
I'm indecisive, so here's my top two:
October - Birthmonths are good months. There's also Halloween I guess.
June - It's summer, but early enough that it's not completely roasting all the time. And summer break is only a couple weeks in for me at that point, so I appreciate the time off from school more than I would in, say, August.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
September is my birth month so I like it, plus I love the summer, warm weather is my friend and September is the last summer month so I'll go with August & September.

Super Saiyan 3 Goku

I voted Jan/Feb/March, have my B-Day in March.

A close second would be December, with Christmas and family and all that jazz. :p

No. 1 Machop Fan

December. It has Christmas and my birthday, and being Australian, I have school holidays and relaxing summer days.

Penguinist Trainer

I don't really have a favorite. I have plenty of least favorite months.

February (my birth month) - shortest month of the year, and that's when all my important bills come around.

December (christmas) - I come from a large family, so christmas always leaves me broke.

cieux

banned
my favorite month is november, but i'm not quite sure why. i absolutely hate the cold. i guess the dead leaves suit our victorian architecture. the city, i mean. but the city i live in is always beautiful. maybe i just like the sound of the month's name.

Haruka

Banned
December because I love winter to death and I was lucky enough to be born in that month, too.

October is a close second though. Football games and Halloween. Oh yeah.

BlazeShadow

March! Spring is superior to every other season, and my birthday is there as well.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Summer Months (Dec,Jan,Feb) because of sport

So January

Profesco

gone gently
May.

There are no birthdays in May I have to remember. The spring raininess is mostly over, but the summer humidity hasn't set in. The semester's usually ended or ending.

May is a month where it feels like I can simply not care about anything at all. The release of the tension of caring about things is always worth waiting around through the other eleven months. If I could, I would spend every single second contained in the entire month of May asleep in a hammock beneath a shady tree. Ultimate departure from life. You know, without having to die, I mean.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I put down July, because it's summer break for me (well, for now). I don't care that my birthday is in February, I don't like winter. Most of the time it's just a boring bleakness here.

Around July I usually go camping by Lake Michigan. I love that.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Tough choice between June, July, August and December, but I chose December. Nothing better than the Christmas season and the joy that comes with it.