• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite moves from Naruto

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Okay, first of all, it's Jutsu not Jitsu. Newbie fan, are you? :p

My favorite Jutsu is definately the Sexy no Jutsu.

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Either Sexy Jutsu or Shadow Clone Jutsu. I suppose that's typical of a new viewer like me, to choose one of those two, but... >_>

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I believe mine would be Ninpou:Kagenui. Or in other words Shadow Stitching jutsu. D= Ruff Translation.

Guraena

Hm, so many. And yes, it's Jutsu.

I guess Lightning Edge, and maybe Pain of a Thousand Years. xD Probably more. I can never make up my mind of these kinds of things.

Guraena

No, because I'm a girl. >_>

To keep this from being SPAM, I also like Neji's 64 Strikes.

Kabuto

little punks!
Sexy jutsu plus shadow clone jutsu in episode 2 ^__^. As for an attack, I like water dragon jutsu (haven't watched jap version).

Art of the Phoneix Flower: The Touch Me Not used by Sasuke in Vol6 is realy cool. The Art of Substution is cool too, but, all of Gaara's Jutsus > You

Kanta-chan

Poochyena said:
To keep this from being SPAM, I also like Neji's 64 Strikes.
*____* Yes!

I like it too. :3 [SPOIL]Divination Field, 64 Strikes (Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou) is just awesome. Closing the main chakra holes . . . *nod nod* ^_^ It was cool watching it in action when Naruto was battling with Neji in the Chuunin Exam. It got me drooling over Neji. xD[/SPOIL]

Meh, put this in spoiler tags for those who are watching the dub. ^^;

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Hmm, my favourite?

EDIT: Okay, I found the name...
Kuchiyose no Jutsu

It's rather amusing, H doujin artists seem to like it as well...

seizureman said:
I like water dragon jutsu (haven't watched jap version).
Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu

Last edited:

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Definitely Thousand Years of Pain or Kiba's All Fours Jutsu. Either way, I only read the manga featured in Shonen Jump, so I've missed out on a lot of chapters. -_-;;