• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite moves from Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
Water Prison Skill (Suirou no Jutsu) and Water Clone (Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu) are my favourites.

SEXY JUTSU!!!!!!! oh, and i like Sai's scroll attack.

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
Rasengan, Sexy no Jutsu (Harem no Jutsu) (So what if I'm a girl?! I just like how Naruto uses that jutsu so well and manages to prank perverts., Shadow Clone Jutsu (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu), Water Clone Jutsu (Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu), Soushoyruu (TenTen's weapon ninjutsu), Kuchiyose no Jutsu, Mist Clone Jutsu(Oboro Bunshin no Jutsu), Shintenshin no Jutsu (Ino's special technique) and Suiken Kempou (Druken Fist Style used by Lee).

Yes, I like a lot of techniques. ^^;; Edit: I forgot to add that I like Neji's techniques as well! ^^ Especially the 64 points technique (Jyuukenhou, Hakke Rokujyou Younshou). (I'm trying to use it on my brother XDDD)
Alastor DMc said:
sharingan or Byakugan
Sharingan and Byakugan are kakkei genkai (did I spell that right?), not techniques...

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
TenTen said:
Sharingan and Byakugan are kakkei genkai (did I spell that right?), not techniques...
Kekeigenkai I believe though it's better to just say bloodline limt. Much easier to remember.

Nagashi

Master Coordinator
Ninpou Kage Nui (Ninja-Art, Shadow Needles). It's completely awesome...

Alastor DMc

TenTen said:

* A technique is a way of efficiently accomplishing a task in a manner that is not immediately obvious or straightforward. Hence

1. Technology, the study of or a collection of techniques
2. Anything that can be done employing tools or algorithms
3. In art technique includes tools, processes, structures, forms, and details, as well as the manner in which those are used and put together, one example being collage
4. In music, technique refers to the manner of playing an instrument, as well as the tools and manner of composition and precomposition, see also: extended technique

I believe both fall under this deffinition. Don't try and correct me little girl

Remia

Eevee Trainer
Only seen what's aired on toonami, but so far I like naruto's clone jutsu + transform jutsu, turning one clone into an item and having another throw it, then sneak attack. So far I've seen it done twice, once on the "demon of the hidden mist" or whatever (forget their names) and once again on those 2 samurai. Also, it's not really a technique or jutsu, but i liked when sasuke did those semi-aerial punches/kicks to get close to getting one of the bells in an earlier episode.

E

Expeon

Gaara's Desert Coffin and Imploding Sand Furneral. =D Eee. HE SQUISHES THINGS. X3

And the Water/Earth/Fire Dragon Missle, Double Wolf Fang, Temari's Spinning Whirl, and the Lightning Edge...

Status
Not open for further replies.