• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite moves from Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoxysTrainer

Veteran Trainer
My #1 Favorite move is sexy jutsu!! :)

Last edited:

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Okay, first of all, it's Jutsu not Jitsu. Newbie fan, are you? :p

My favorite Jutsu is definately the Sexy no Jutsu.

Last edited:

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Either Sexy Jutsu or Shadow Clone Jutsu. I suppose that's typical of a new viewer like me, to choose one of those two, but... >_>

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I believe mine would be Ninpou:Kagenui. Or in other words Shadow Stitching jutsu. D= Ruff Translation.

Guraena

Hm, so many. And yes, it's Jutsu.

I guess Lightning Edge, and maybe Pain of a Thousand Years. xD Probably more. I can never make up my mind of these kinds of things.

Guraena

No, because I'm a girl. >_>

To keep this from being SPAM, I also like Neji's 64 Strikes.

Kabuto

little punks!
Sexy jutsu plus shadow clone jutsu in episode 2 ^__^. As for an attack, I like water dragon jutsu (haven't watched jap version).

Art of the Phoneix Flower: The Touch Me Not used by Sasuke in Vol6 is realy cool. The Art of Substution is cool too, but, all of Gaara's Jutsus > You

Kanta-chan

Poochyena said:
To keep this from being SPAM, I also like Neji's 64 Strikes.
*____* Yes!

I like it too. :3 [SPOIL]Divination Field, 64 Strikes (Hakke Rokujuu Yonshou) is just awesome. Closing the main chakra holes . . . *nod nod* ^_^ It was cool watching it in action when Naruto was battling with Neji in the Chuunin Exam. It got me drooling over Neji. xD[/SPOIL]

Meh, put this in spoiler tags for those who are watching the dub. ^^;

Haruka's Swimsuit

Bomberhead 18-kin!
Hmm, my favourite?

EDIT: Okay, I found the name...
Kuchiyose no Jutsu

It's rather amusing, H doujin artists seem to like it as well...

seizureman said:
I like water dragon jutsu (haven't watched jap version).

Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu

Last edited:

Blazikens_Brushfire

The Blaziking
Definitely Thousand Years of Pain or Kiba's All Fours Jutsu. Either way, I only read the manga featured in Shonen Jump, so I've missed out on a lot of chapters. -_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.