• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite movies of 2009

Larris

Barney Stinson!

The Hangover
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
The Ugly Truth
Bride Wars

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Zombieland
Coraline
Up
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Arceus and the Jewel of Life
Monsters vs Aliens
Watchmen
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

Only '09 movies I've watched (Until I "get" the others later, that is). They are listed in the order of how much I like them, though you could say that Coraline and Zombieland are a tie.

And yes, I know that most of these are kid movies.

DecodexMe

Up
Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen
Inglorious Basterds
Zombieland
My Bloody Valentine

Mastavida

In no particular order:

Zombieland
Inglorious Basters
District 9
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
The Hangover
Up
Ice Age 3

I haven't watched Avatar yet, seeing as I can't find a working copy here in China, but it seems to be really good, as well.

Aladar

Dark lord of Sith
2009 was a year of great movies. Here's the list of my favourites, in no particular oreder:

Up
Ice Age 3
Tranformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
The Hangover
Sherlock Holmes
Monsters vs Aliens

And many more which I don't remember now. I hope 2010 offers us some great movies as well.

Vycksta

The only one that stuck out for me? Drag Me To Hell. Seriously. Oh man it was terrible but it brings back memories of Dallas and I had such a great three weeks over there. It's one of those "so crap it's cool" movies.

Magical Milotic

Why am I here?
The Informant!, A Serious Man, A Single Man and The Hurt Locker. Whilst Up was good, I wasn't as enamoured of it in comparison to WALL-E last year.

Manchee

extra toasty
NEW MOON.

Um... I can't remember many movies from '09 >< I saw bits and pieces of Up, and it was pretty cute, but not the best thing ever. Also saw The Hangover, and I didn't think it was as funny as most other people.

Ugh, most movies I saw were at the beginning of the year, so I honestly can't remember many. I only really remember ones from a few months ago, but that's still this year ><

BA~

5. Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Anyway, Inglorious Basterds was alright, Avatar, Distric 9 and Hurt Locker were pretty good

and New moon

Just kidding

Transformers: revenge of the fallen and ice age 3.
And for the others who like transformers: the 2 doesn't belong in the title. ;)

Evil Quagsire

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny
My favorite movie of 2009 was Where the Wild Things Are.
Also really loved District 9, The Hurt Locker, Inglourious Basterds, Moon, Coraline, and In the Loop.

Up. :172bros: