• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite music from a Pokemon game?

Just list your favorite music (more than one is fine) and the Pokemon game that the music comes from.

Battle with Galactic Boss Cyrus - Diamond and Pearl
Battle with Grand Master Greevil - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Battle with Enti/Suicune/Raikou - Crystal

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Green-yellow=pokemon mansion(on cinnabar)
gold-crystal=champion music
ruby-emerald=spear pillar or abondoned ship
diamond&Pearl=dialga vs palkia battle music

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Dialga/Palkia Battle Music- Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl

Giratina/Heatran/Darkrai/Regigigas Battle Music- Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl

I really like the Dialga/Palkia battle theme. I didn't really remember it until Super Smash Brothers Brawl showcased it though.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
D/P: Galactic Battle vs. Cyrus
R/S/E: Team Magma battle

And that's about it.

poke-loser

not infernape
D/P: Gym leader music
Crystal: E4 and master battle music
Emerald: Magma boss battle music
Thats all I can think of.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
With D/P my faves are mainly every important battle but Dialga and Palkia battle and Rival battle are probably my faves.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
My choice.

I think that the Champion Music and Route 201/202 music are the best on Diamond and Pearl, because they stand out to all the rest. :club:

Master Mew

in d/p i think the music where u fight dialga/palkia and champion music
in XD it has to be...........MIROR B

JenROCKET

The Wild Pokemon music in Sapphire creeped me out when I was playing it. There's something creepy about it...
The funniest music is when you steal someones flag in the Underground on Diamond/Pearl, I love it! XD

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Team Aqua Theme Music
Team Cipher Theme Music (and all variations)
Team Galactic Battle Music

Tomato Jr.

i really like the music outside the pokemon league on diamond and pearl (after victory road bu before the building). it is hauntingly beautiful.

and the regigigas battle music. Classic

in d/p i think the music where u fight dialga/palkia and champion music
in XD it has to be...........MIROR B
Oh man, I totally forgot about Miror B! I always liked his music in Colosseum and XD. His crazy afro makes it better, too.

I forgot to mention pretty much all the battle music from FR/LG. It's unique among Pokemon games, IMO, because you probably won't find as much percussion in the battle music of any other Pokemon game, aside from the D/P champion music.