• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite music from a Pokemon game?

~Cosmic~

The Plot Thickens
Are you serious? I JUST made this thred two days ago and it got like two replies ;_;

I love the Rival music from D/P and all forms of the Team Galactic music. The regular music in Pokemon Collosseum is pretty awesome, and I like the Champion music for Wallace/Steven and Cynthia.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
The battle music in D/P is an improvement over previous battle music. It was actually tolerable :p.

R/B/G/Y - Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Tower, Battling the Champions, Silph Co.

G/S/C- Ekrateak City, Illex Forest, Goldenrod City, Lake of Rage, Battling Entei/Suicune/Raikou, the bike musix

R/S/E- Rival Battle, Battling Kyogre/Groudon/Raquayza, Sky Tower, Sootopolis City, battling Team Magma/Aqua

FR/LG- Silph Co., Viridian Forest, Gym Music.

D/P- The three Lakes, Battling Dialga/Palkia, Team Galactic battle, Rival Battle, Mt. Coronet.

ironman4541

I like the Team Rocket Hidout music (under the game corner) and the island 4 music from firered/leafgreen.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Route 1 from RBY
Route 29 from GSC
Deoxys music from RSE
Route 216 from DP

Cutty

Forever now
I really dont remember prev games music =/

In D/P I like the chateau and Canalave city music.

profpeanut

Not much to note, except of course the battle music against the legendaries in D/P. It's especially great battling on Spear Pillar.

Oh yeah, and the first part of the Champion theme was good too.