• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite music from a Pokemon game?

Just list your favorite music (more than one is fine) and the Pokemon game that the music comes from.

Battle with Galactic Boss Cyrus - Diamond and Pearl
Battle with Grand Master Greevil - Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
Battle with Enti/Suicune/Raikou - Crystal

MasterLucario

No life till leather
Green-yellow=pokemon mansion(on cinnabar)
gold-crystal=champion music
ruby-emerald=spear pillar or abondoned ship
diamond&Pearl=dialga vs palkia battle music

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Dialga/Palkia Battle Music- Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl

Giratina/Heatran/Darkrai/Regigigas Battle Music- Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl

I really like the Dialga/Palkia battle theme. I didn't really remember it until Super Smash Brothers Brawl showcased it though.

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
I don't really play with sound, but I like the old Chateau Music.

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
D/P: Galactic Battle vs. Cyrus
R/S/E: Team Magma battle

And that's about it.

poke-loser

not infernape
D/P: Gym leader music
Crystal: E4 and master battle music
Emerald: Magma boss battle music
Thats all I can think of.

Jimbobson

Piplup Master
With D/P my faves are mainly every important battle but Dialga and Palkia battle and Rival battle are probably my faves.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
My choice.

I think that the Champion Music and Route 201/202 music are the best on Diamond and Pearl, because they stand out to all the rest. :club:

Master Mew

in d/p i think the music where u fight dialga/palkia and champion music
in XD it has to be...........MIROR B

JenROCKET

The Wild Pokemon music in Sapphire creeped me out when I was playing it. There's something creepy about it...
The funniest music is when you steal someones flag in the Underground on Diamond/Pearl, I love it! XD

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Team Aqua Theme Music
Team Cipher Theme Music (and all variations)
Team Galactic Battle Music

Tomato Jr.

i really like the music outside the pokemon league on diamond and pearl (after victory road bu before the building). it is hauntingly beautiful.

and the regigigas battle music. Classic

in d/p i think the music where u fight dialga/palkia and champion music
in XD it has to be...........MIROR B

Oh man, I totally forgot about Miror B! I always liked his music in Colosseum and XD. His crazy afro makes it better, too.

I forgot to mention pretty much all the battle music from FR/LG. It's unique among Pokemon games, IMO, because you probably won't find as much percussion in the battle music of any other Pokemon game, aside from the D/P champion music.