1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Music in G/S/C

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by Bananarama, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

The title kinda says it all...

What is you favorite music in Generation 2? In my opinion, the music in the National Park, as well as the music in the Tin Tower, and Ecruteak in general, are the best.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. Lorde

Lorde Banned

The National Park, Ecruteak/Cianwood City, Champion and the Route 2 themes are my favorites. I'm also fond of the Surfing theme and the Kanto trainer battle theme.

3. Kalosian

Kalosian Never Say Forever

The music that played at Route 43/Lake Of Rage (and maybe a few more places, can't remember). Also the Raikou/Entei/Suicune battle theme. Other than these tracks, I can't think of any more music from G/S/C that I liked.

4. Durbe

Durbe I'm tired

I love the Violet/Olivine City themes.

5. Unoin

Unoin Well-Known Member

Violet City is number one for me, but I also like the Kanto wild battle music, the two different cave songs and the Lucky Number Show theme

6. Plus side down side

Plus side down side Lass Trainer

Eucruteak's music is so pretty in the originals, and the inner parts of Ruins of Alph is mysterious.

7. Bananarama

Bananarama The light is coming

Call me crazy, but the ROA music kinda creeped me out.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  8. Arcos

Arcos Umbreon Master

I like the lance champion song and the jhoto and kanto gym leader themes and rival music. Pokemon Crystal was my first and favorite game! :)

9. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

10. McBatch

McBatch Member

Lance/ Reds theme

11. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

~Route 29
    ~Violet/Olivine
    ~Sprout Tower
    ~Ruins of Alph
    ~National Park
    ~Ecruteak/Cianwood
    ~Route 38/39
    ~Route 26/27
    ~Vermilion
    ~Celadon
    ~Kanto Gym Leader theme
    ~Champion theme

And maybe a few I'm forgetting right now.

12. Interference

Interference Banned

Champion Theme

Dat beginning!

13. Bolt the Cat

Bolt the Cat Bringing the Thunder

The Johto Trainer theme, Dark Cave, Rt. 43, and Rt. 2.

14. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

My most favourite is Ecruteak city one.

15. Crimson Penguin

Crimson Penguin Marchin' on

New Bark Town, Azalea Town, and Ecruteak City come to mind. I also like the Gym Leader theme.

16. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie 桜咲くこの坂を今も上っている

The second generation games are my favorite, and one reason why is because of the music. Thus, I have a lot of favorite music pieces from the games. But... if I have to make that one painful choice... it'd have to be the opening up to the title screen. I just love how it sounds so soothing and mysterious (and slightly dark, I guess), and is basically telling you, "Hey, I'm ready to go on a new journey. Are you?"

Still gives me shivers to this day.

17. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

id say the champion theme, the elite 4 theme, the gyme leader theme and the legendaries theme XD

18. Greekboy

Greekboy Well-Known Member

It's got to be Route 27; It's the song in the routes before Victory Road, and it has an awesome feeling to it that makes you realize your adventures about to end, yet a new one will begin soon!

19. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Hmm... Champion Lance's theme and Red's theme. I also found the bike theme to be soothing. :)

20. Jazzy-Strings

Jazzy-Strings Aggression

SUICUNES THEME!! ekureteak city isn't bad and neither is lances and reds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.