• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Music in G/S/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
The theme in Ho-Oh's tower and the one in Bellsprout Tower. Also this games' cave theme was the best cave theme in all Pokemon games so far, IMO.

reuseh

reuseh
Definitely the music when facing Red in the final battle. I want that played at my funeral, man

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Johto was pretty good for music overall, but the Lake of Rage, Lance's Theme, Route 2, New Bark, Surfing, Goldenrod and Ecruteak/Ciamwood are favourites.

ZapCannon

Ace Trainer
Goldenrod and Violet City are my favorite city tunes, mostly because of nostalgia (not that they aren't good melodies in their own right).

I would spend so much time in violet city; I was a very dedicated 10 year old I guess because I would not leave Violet City until I had caught EVERY pokemon I could before the first gym, including that darned Dunsparce. Goldenrod is always where I lost steam and had to grind to beat Whitney, so I spent a lot of time listening to that relaxing tune.

HOWEVER: Lake of Rage (and route 42) has my all-time favorite song from any pokemon game. The song captured perfectly the feeling of being up in the mountains, sort of isolated and on the edge of the region. It was also very peaceful... I loved flying back to the Lake of Rage or walking across route 42.

Chriiis

The music in the Gym, I could listen to that for hours man...

I LOVE the gym music.

My favorite themes would have to be the Gym Leader/E4 and Azalea Town/Blackthorn City, the latter being really catchy.

I also agree with anyone who says the Ruins of Alph music definitely fit the place but was creepy as hell; Makes you feel so lonely.

Last edited:

blastaero

It's got to be Route 27; It's the song in the routes before Victory Road, and it has an awesome feeling to it that makes you realize your adventures about to end, yet a new one will begin soon!

Agreed, Route 27/routes before Victory Road are just amazing.

Champion theme and Pokemon Red theme are both amazing as well, just iconic and memorable in my mind.

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
For me, it was the music from none other than Azalea Town and the National Park. Ah the sweet harmonious sounds of these two places were quite literally music to my ears. I still feel that sense of nostalgia every time i play Crystal and it reminds me of the very first time i ever set foot into these places.

PKMNinja

Black Ninja
The bug catching contest park because I found a shiny pidgey. The weird thing is I found it during the bug catching contest. Weird huh.

happinas

fairy~
All of them, the only one i didn't like so much was the Lavender town one, as I much preferred the original.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Just go surf and listen!

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
Game Corner.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Definitely National Park, no doubt. But Cianwood is up there too.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Route 38 and Mt. Silver because the music is plain epic in both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.