• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Music in G/S/C

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-san

Gen. 1 & 2 Player ★
For me, the Bicycle music is great (although it sounds like a faster version of Goldenrod City). However, the Legendary Beast theme (exclusive to Pokémon Crystal) is also awesome!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I like the champion's theme. It really makes you feel the tension that you're facing formidable trainers.

wolfkill482

Wolfkill
For me, the sounds of Azalea town, National Park and Goldenrod city were amongst the finest tunes ever produced in the game. I always seem to back that up by saying that it was because of the way that it made the player feel when they were playing the game but its true for me. I love walking into those towns upon evening with my Pokemon knowing im walking the path that i once walked before when i first got the game, reliving the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.