• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Music

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Okay, so I did one for favorite Admins, but now you can post your favorite music from either game.

Colosseum: Cipher Admin Battle, Final Battle, Ending Theme, Shadow Pokemon Lab, The Under, and of course...Miror B.'s Salsa baby! XD

XD: Gale of Darkness: Cipher Admin Battle, Final Battle, Credits, and Miror B.'s DISCO!!!

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Miror B's music in both games, Mt. Battle, and Final Battle.

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
miror b had the best music of any pokemon game ever, cept the opening credit to RSE

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Colosseum - Miror B again by far. Notice that the Ludicolos dance in time to the Salsa music as well :)
Other mentions - 'Final battle' - against Evice, Colosseums semifinal, The under, Pyrite city has a nice beat as well. The Outskirt stand... it was decent music (harmonica) - although it almost becomes tedious at times...

XD - Miror B's new tune is decent, but not as good. Spunds better in the game than by itself. I quite like the 'overworld' music he has when you talk to him (e.g. just before the final battle against him)
Notice that all the tunes that were in colo have slight changes to them? I sure do...
Credits and the admin battles were decent... I also liked the final battle/s involving Lugia + the other six... also the shadow factory music was OK.

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Colo: Miror B and evice.
XD: " ", lugia and greevil.

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Bobandbill; I think it's funny that the Ludicolo dance to the music. That was the first thing that came to my mind actually when I first did the battle! XD

BlazingKen

Colo: Cipher Admin battle
XD: Cipher Admin battle

They just make those songs so dramatic and it just pumps me up.

Cyber-Crash

Colosseum: First Battle, Normal Battle, Cipher Peon Battle, Miror B. Retro Theme, Mirakle B. Imitation Groove

Pokemon XD: Miror B. Battle, Cipher Admin Music

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
Colo: Cipher Admin battle
XD: Cipher Admin battle

They just make those songs so dramatic and it just pumps me up.

Haha me too! I love admin battles.;245;

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
^ I forgot about that. I like it too; it's very unique and different than what you'd expect to hear in a Pokemon game.

Billy--

Ghoul Admin Billy
I really like the cipher admin music in pokemon colosseum cause if i was an admin that would deffintly be my music

Lady_Venus

Ruler of the Under
I really like the cipher admin music in pokemon colosseum cause if i was an admin that would deffintly be my music

Nerts to that! (Agreed) It's always somehow stuck in my head! XD

Torterra-417

Worship the willow!
Both: Pyrite Town, Cipher Hideout, Pre-Gym, Agate Village, Pokémon Centre.

Blazios

Colosseum: Miror B.'s theme.
XD: Miror B.'s other theme.

EDIT: Forgot to say for Colosseum, Mirakle B.'s theme...

Last edited:

zetsu

Akatsuki rules!!!
Gah! I LLLLLLOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE The Under Music! And Miror B's. music. Hooray for the Under! I was sssssoooo sad when Nett ( I think thats his name...) said they buried it :(