• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Musical?

Sweeney Todd.

Don't judge me, I'm not some goth, murder obsessed bimbo, it's the musical part that I love..
your not alone!! :D i love sweeny todd! especailly the movie with johnny depp!! i own the album on my ipod! and no im not goth, some murder obsessed bimbo, i just love the musical, and its a great love story! also love hairspray!

mitchiscool~

OU = Owns yoU.
High School Musical!

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Lion King.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
your not alone!! :D i love sweeny todd! especailly the movie with johnny depp!! i own the album on my ipod! and no im not goth, some murder obsessed bimbo, i just love the musical, and its a great love story! also love hairspray!

Ooh, yes, I know what you mean: vengeful barber slits the throats of the innocent then cannibalises them.

It's enough to make any girl go weak at the knees. ^_^

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Tommy, and (if it counts) Across the Universe.

Oh, and I wish I didn't miss seeing Dead Caesar. It's a comedy/musical written by Chris Taylor of The Chaser's War on Everything fame.

Last edited:

Medea

Excalibur
*gasp* I can't believe I haven't posted here!

Guys & Dolls is by far my favorite musical. Yeah, I'm going Frank Sinatra old school on everyone. This was actually the one musical that I acted in that doesn't make me sick to my stomach. Love the songs.

And even though I only saw it one time on stage, my next choice would be Wicked.

Then Fiddler on the Roof, The Lion King, West Side Story, and RENT.

Sparkleplex

<-My current Cosplay
*gasp* I can't believe I haven't posted here!

Guys & Dolls is by far my favorite musical. Yeah, I'm going Frank Sinatra old school on everyone. This was actually the one musical that I acted in that doesn't make me sick to my stomach. Love the songs.

And even though I only saw it one time on stage, my next choice would be Wicked.

Then Fiddler on the Roof, The Lion King, West Side Story, and RENT.

YES! Finally someone else who loves the Frank Sinatra Guys and Dolls! I love Wicked too.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
Wicked.

I've never seen the musical,but I've read the book two times,listened to all the songs that include both Glinda and Elphaba,and read enough fanfiction to know the basic plot of the musical.

:)

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Evita. The plot is charming and Eva Peron's life is extremely interesting. Com\ing from a drama dork, its music is also wonderful and the West End acting atleast was of very high quality :)

I also enjoyed Rent, Phantom of the Opera, and Wicked

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Probably Tarzan, just for the Broadway version of You'll Be In My Heart. I cry when I hear that song. Makes me think of how much my mom loves me.

ChloboShoka

Writer

Love musicals.
Phantom Of The Opera remains my favorite musical. <3 Beautiful lyrics and a lovely story. I can't fault it. I Lion King was amazing too. Brilliant puppets and stuff. Joseph And The Technicolor Dream coat is one I like as well, all the vibrant colors and songs - simply amazing. And I can't forget Oliver, that musical takes me back to my childhood. I loved the story and the film adaption. Evita made me cry the first time I saw it, must have been young. Mamma Mia was pure fun too. Sweeny Todd and Corpse Bride were both amazing too; really creepy in a great way.

Now I really want to see Avenue Q, heard a lot of thier songs and love them. Les Miserables sounds good too.

Slap Bass♪

Oom pah pah.
I liked Barnum. I wasn't in it, but I played in the pit.

D

Deleted member 11515

.......how did I never see this?

Let's see.

Wicked
Phantom of the Opera
Gypsy: A Musical Fable
Next to Normal
Spring Awakening
Into the Woods
Chicago
Repo! The Genetic Opera
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Sweeney Todd [not the gd 2007 movie, the awesome original cast, and the almost awesomer 2005 revival]
Legally Blonde the Musical
bare: A Pop Opera
Little Shop of Horrors
Seussical the Musical
Dream Girls
Across the Universe
Curtains the Musical
Mary Poppins the Musical
Avenue Q
Hairspray
The Little Mermaid
Mamma Mia!
Ruthless the Musical

Yeah.
That's most of my library.
I know a lot of lyrics from most of these shows. ]:

I've only seen PotO and Wicked in person.
Performed Ruthless nonmusically,
and I've seen several of them on DVD/etc. :<

Musicals are all I listen to :cool:

I bolded my current obsessions.

Phantom of the Opera is actually the reasoning behind my username, so it's always got a place deep in my heart.
And, I love Wicked as well.
The books are amazing.
I've reread the 1st one several times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
WATCH IT, F******

Haha, I looked up Tommy and I don't think I'll be too interested in it at all. Just doesn't seem like something I'd enjoy.

So I watched Sweeney Todd today, and I have to say that I didn't like it. The music was okay, but, I don't know, I just didn't like it.

Oh, and I can't believe I forgot to mention A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum. This, other than Into the Woods, has got to be my favorite musical. It's so funny, and Pseudolus is one of the greatest musical characters ever. The music in this play is especially good as well (aside from The captain's songs, I didn't care for those). If you've never seen this musical I strongly recommend it.