• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Non-Anime Cartoon Character

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
C'mon, Keswick might be ugly, but he's hilarious.
"Welcome to Chez Up and Down.We have french fries, french dressing and french TOAST!"
"He's also part billy goat which I can't quite explain."
"THOUGHT THIS WAS THE LAUNDRY CHUTE!"
"I hate to argue with you, Kitty, but you HORRIFY me!"
"I'm not making a lady keswick..."
"No, I'm just getting back at him for stealing my fish sticks."
"It's IRONMUTT!AAAAAAAAHHH!"
"This pie tastes like SHOES!"
C'mon, that's funny, right?

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Tiny Toons suddenly popped into my mind.

Violets on T.V. for the win.

SmartD

Snoopy, Garfield, and maybe the Powerpuff Girls.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Bugs Bunny was my favorite when I was a kid and still is today.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
Bloo (Fosters home for imaginary friends)
double d (Ed Edd n Eddy)

Phuros

Happiness ~
The Grim, from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Oh how I loved that show XD

Lack of Homer Simpson makes me sad. ;_;

Homer: H means hot?!?

Were I younger, I would probably answer with some random Invader Zim character. It's still a fun show, but really, it's mercilessly overrated. I'll take this moment to blame it on the yaoi ZADR fangirls.

Bugs Bunny. He is one badass rabbit. Although, I will give points to the guy who mentioned Grim. The idea of Death having a Jamaican accent is just flat-out amusing.

Old School Daffy Duck. Not the duck season/ rabbit season one the actual classic one. Him in a boxing match with the rooster was my favorite Looney Tunes episode ever. I laughed so much I couldn't hardly breathe.

have you ever seen "Duck Soup To Nuts"? I think that's my favorite of the old school Daffy cartoons.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
For the longest time it was Johnny Test (I mean the titular boy).

But now, I'm not so sure. I love cartoons that have great characters and keep you entertained for (hopefully) hours on end. I have loads of favorites I honestly can't list down, there are a lot of them. So for now, I'll have to go with Johnny Test. I honestly think that was among the last great shows on KidsWB before the later seasons got rather out-of-hand. They're painful to watch now.