• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Non-Anime Cartoon Character

TeamRocketGrunt

WobbWobbWobb Wobrudo
What's yours?I mostly like classic characters, but my favorite has to be Keswick, as you can tell.

rocky505

Old School Daffy Duck. Not the duck season/ rabbit season one the actual classic one. Him in a boxing match with the rooster was my favorite Looney Tunes episode ever. I laughed so much I couldn't hardly breathe.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Freakzoid, Samurai Jack, Octus from Symbionic Titan, and well many others but I'd be here all day. I guess if I had to pick my favorite it would Coop from Megas XLR.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Samurai Jack, Wolverine, Lance from Sym-Bionic Titan, Coop and Jamie from Megas XLR, and a lot more.

Blazing

Doesn't anyone like ben 10? he has the funniest one liners and taunts.

Skydra

Perry the Platypus is amazingly awesome. That's 3/4 of what makes Phineas and Ferb good.

PsychicPsycho

Freakin' Peter Griffin. "I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I'm not sir, and that, sir, is an idiot". Sweet
Gir (Invader Zim)
Gir's awesome...

"But I need tacos. I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes..."

Zim is pretty cool too.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Freaky Fred from Courage the Cowardly Dog

Ren and Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy

Not sure if they count, as it is stop-motion animation, but Lock, Shock, Barrel, and The Mayor from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Edd from Ed, Edd, and Eddy

Invader Skoodge from Invader Zim

Roger from American Dad

Nelson from The Simpsons

Orko from He-Man

Meatwad from Aqua Teens

Rusty from Squidbillies

Blazing

Phineas and ferb is great, and so is spongebob. I also like aang from avatar, which is my favourite non-anime cartoon ever.

Mister Melancholy

Valetshipping ♥
Robin from Young Justice, Stan from South Park, Ben from Ben 10, Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time, Trixie from Fairly Odd Parents, Kuki from Kids Next Door...and I definitely have a ton more, but those are all that come to mind right now.

thunderblade12

Carl from Aqua Teen, Cartman and Randy Marsh from South Park, Herbert, Stewie, Quagmire, and Peter from Family Guy are all good too. Granddad and Uncle Ruckus from The Boondocks too.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
eric, kenny and stan (south park)
roger and stan (american dad)
bender and fry (futurama)
zim, gir, tak, gaz, dib, skooge, the mighty tallest, the pig guy from the pizza place, tak's ship, zim;s robo parents, and finally, the resisty (invader zim)
spongebob (.....)
brian, peter, peter's fake dad and quagmire (family guy)
and of course, phineus, ferb and perry :D

Last edited:

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
Ben ten!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know. Ima dweeb.