• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite normal/flying bird Pokemon

Which is your favorite normal/flying bird Pokemon?

• Pidgeot

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Fearow

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Dodrio

• Farfetch'd

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Noctowl

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Swellow

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Staraptor

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • Chatot

• Unfezant

• Braviary

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

Ditto B1tch

Out of all the normal/flying birds, which is your favorite? The thread isn't about discussing the best/strongest bird, just the one you like more.

Mine is Braviary! Staraptor is a close second. I love eagles and falcons!

Notes:

* Despite Togekiss is normal/flying type, it's not a bird!
* Only final evolutions in the poll due matters of space limit.
* Mandibuzz isn't normal/flying like her male counterpart.
* The poll is in National Dex order instead alphabetical order.

Last edited:

AshDragon

Well most flying types I like arnt a bird but my favorite bird is swablu and altaria. Also swablu is normal flying but altaria is dragon flying and thats why that would be my favorite bird ;D

Last edited:

auteur

Fossil freak
Swellow is my favorite, design-wise. I find Fearow, Staraptor and Braviary pretty cool too. I don't care about the rest of them.

AshDragon

I know but i said swablu which is normal flying.. Ok if you want final evolutions then i would side with dodrio. He looks cool with 3 heads and he is really fast.

Last edited:

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Braviary, easily. I fell in love with him when I first saw him, and I think he's one of the coolest looking gen. 5 Pokemon, in my opinion. I especially like the whole "America" theme he has going for him, though I'm not some ultra patriotic American, don't get me wrong.

AshDragon

Just FINAL stages. You're likely to evolve your Swablu into Altaria deliberately.

ok well you started the fourm just talking about whats your favorite not favorite type to use in battle i think swablu is cute and it doesnt matter about evolving because you are just asking about the looks of pokemon not actually using them in battle ok sheesh. And you changed what you said and i answers so leave it.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
I've never been too fond of the bird Pokemon. The only one I can think of that I really like is Mandibuzz, but it's not Normal/Flying. I guess I'll say Braviary.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Call me old fashioned, but I like Pidgeot the best

Staraptor easy. It is so good in terms of design alone, I mean who would expect Staravia to pick up a red mowhawk upon evolution. It has good stats in attack, speed and even hp. Not to mention it can learn close combat.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Pidgeot is my favorite. I've liked its design in every pokemon game thus far.

Gloryus

Where's Wally?
Got to go with Pidgeot. Love with this design, the fact that Ash owned one (favourite evolution of Ash's Pokémon in the anime) and it looks so damn regal.