• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite NU?

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I figured since the 00bers, legendaries, borderline legendaries, and even UUs get their own polls on this NUs might as well too. So whats your favorite pokemon that quite bluntly kind of sucks? I have to go with Togetic. Outside of the evil one on the anime that leeched Misty's life energy, Togetic is a very cool pokemon IMO. It has a large, easy to use movepool with plenty of possibilities and user friendly strategies, making it good to use ingame. Its also quite cute and a creative design. Almost like an angel, only not cloyingly sweet looking. I had one that owned for me on Silver; helped me catch a Ho Oh

Golden Latios

Plushie Latios
I like Mightyena alot, even though it's not the best Pokemon :p I just think it's a cool Pokemon, and it is kind of strong in my opinion.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Masquerain!
It´s my favorite Bug Pokémon, it´s creative, fun and intimidating :D

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
I'd have to go with Jigglypuff. Who can resist its cuteness? :D lol

Luvdisc....No, seriously, I really like Luvdisc :)

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion

E

Evanji Axu

Mightyena. I love wolves (in a creepy obsessive collecting-wolf-stuff way) and Mightyena is the closest thing. I wuv my Tika and Lycissa :<

Corsola because she's cute and has a nice Movepool. ^^

And Hitmonchan, if it is NU at all. Not that I care... :eek:

Same with Tropius. :)

Ssargon

Wind Dragon
Mwar, Porygon counts as a NU right? Porygon for sure XD I mean, it's my favourite, and yay! Recycle! Lol.

...The whole reason I dun play NB anymore is 'cause I only fight with the ones I like as opposed to what I'm "supposed" to use...and got frequently pwned [hey, I pit Porygon in battle and expected results XD] by those who use the cookie-Cutter teams everyone uses XD

Nightcat

Shuckle. I think most people know.
But anyway, he's frickin' adorable, and has great potential if given a chance. (I actually used 48 hard-earned Battle Points on one.)

~Nightcat ;197;

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
Ariados love that lil spider

Leumas

Viva La Revolution!
Glalie's my favourite NU. Although he has a small movepool, he can still be useful if given Ice Beam/Earthquake/Crunch/Headbutt, IMO. ;362;

Leumas

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Mightyena. Crap in competitive battles. Crap IN-GAME by the time it's at a high enough level to evolve from Poochyena. Looks badass. Praying for it to be better in D/P, if only slightly. Wondering why they couldn't have taken the Taillow/Ralts route with it and made it a good early-game catch.

Tazzler

Orion-Sama said:
Corsola because she's cute and has a nice Movepool. ^^

And Hitmonchan, if it is NU at all. Not that I care... :eek:

Same with Tropius. :)
Bellossom is NU........(lol)

Roselia and Pidgeot. They may be low on the tier list, but they are first-class ubers on my love list.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Togetic. Cute, and can do a lot of damage, and is sometimes even usable in UU. It can also be physical or special, which gives it a lot of unpredictability.

PDL

disenchanted
since I haven't really memorized who's NU or UU, here's who I like

Farfetch'd: His wretched stats aside, he's a brave chap. He needs more spotlight.

Mawile: A late-comer to my favourites, I didn't notice her until I saw one of Gravy's fanart. she's quite adorable, so adorable that perhaps...

Corsola: she's quite cute, too bad her main depiction in the anime was so... bland.

Roselia: Another cutie. I didn't notice her until I saw a thread questioning weither it's roses were it's hands or simply roses. (my theory was that it uses it's feet like hands.)

Castform: It truely is a fun little pokemon, very awesome gimmick as well.

to be honest, I can't really choose a favourite, I think the NUs and UUs have much more personality then the big bad monsters that are much more adept at battling.

Tazzler

PDL said:
since I haven't really memorized who's NU or UU, here's who I like

Farfetch'd: His wretched stats aside, he's a brave chap. He needs more spotlight.

Mawile: A late-comer to my favourites, I didn't notice her until I saw one of Gravy's fanart. she's quite adorable, so adorable that perhaps...

Corsola: she's quite cute, too bad her main depiction in the anime was so... bland.

Roselia: Another cutie. I didn't notice her until I saw a thread questioning weither it's roses were it's hands or simply roses. (my theory was that it uses it's feet like hands.)

Castform: It truely is a fun little pokemon, very awesome gimmick as well.

to be honest, I can't really choose a favourite, I think the NUs and UUs have much more personality then the big bad monsters that are much more adept at battling.
I always thought that way. My theory so to speak is the lower you go down the tier list, the cooler the pokemon become.