• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite of these three odd but charming Pokemon

Which of these pokemon do you prefer

• Caterpie

Votes: 69 55.2%
  • Weedle

Votes: 21 16.8%
  • Wurmple

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • All 3 of them are pathetic excuses for Pokemon

Votes: 9 7.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil Munchlax

Which is your favorite?

;010;Caterpie, ;013;Weedle, or ;265;Wurmple?

I happen to love all three. I used to not like them, but I soon grew to actually like battling with these Pokemon. Also Beedrill is just awesome. It's hard to choose which one but I would have to vote for either Caterpie or Weedle. Sorry Wurmple-you can't replace the originals.

So which one do you like better?

Scrible

Caterpie cause the shiny form of Butterfree is in my top 10 favorite!!
Most shiny forms are ugly... but hot damn Butterfree really rocks it 8D

EDIT:

Whut kind of poll is this?!
That last option must go!!
You're suppose to force people to choose one.
Not give them the option to call them all shitlings! D:

wolfgang.amadeus

perfect symmetry XO
Caterpie <3

Butterfree! is fantastic, Caterpie has a dazzling shiny form, and most presence of the three in the animé.

love the caterpie line. love bugs. :3

Evil Munchlax

EDIT:

Whut kind of poll is this?!
That last option must go!!
You're suppose to force people to choose one.
Not give them the option to call them all shitlings! D:

Well in alot of polls there's an alternative answer that doesn't agree with any of the choices. So...yeah.

poptrop

Tsutaja is beast!
I cant beileve how closed minded you guys are. Wurmple not only can poison but it can also evolve into a prissy butterfly, like you so adoringly love. wurmple is the definition of evolution, adapting to your surrounding whether it is a dark forest, dustox, or a sunny meadow. live it learn it love it.

Penguinist Trainer

I have to go with weedle, because i think kakuna is the coolest looking of all the cocoon pokemon.

ZFXZFX

I cant beileve how closed minded you guys are. Wurmple not only can poison but it can also evolve into a prissy butterfly, like you so adoringly love. wurmple is the definition of evolution, adapting to your surrounding whether it is a dark forest, dustox, or a sunny meadow. live it learn it love it.

Riiiiiiight...

Anyway, I just checked the poll results, and nobody went for the last option. Obviously there is something REALLY wrong going on in the world right now.

I've never loved them, never hated them, and I've never forgotten them. I find they are mostly the same, So I'm going to check the Serebii pokedex.

Wurmple learns both Poison sting and Tackle, Which can't both be learnt by Weedle and Caterpie. Wurmple has an awesome shiny colour, Purple! Others only have Gold. Wurmple can also learn Snore, others can't. Two different evolution choices for Wurmple.

Wurmple is probaly better because it is different from Caterpie and Weedle, where as Weedle and Caterpie are more "related".

When it comes to there evos though, Beedrill is awesome, and Kakuna looks awesome.

Doridor

Pokemon!
Catapie!
1. Cause its the original bug
2. Cause it made for good laughs in the anime
and
3. Cause when walking in viridian forest and you want to train up your charmander so it can learn metal claw to beat brock, and a weedle pops out and just happens to survive a freken blast of embers in its face, one tiny poison sting which does barely any damage poisons you!!!. So ye its not weedle.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Caterpie for sure! That was my favourite pokemon when I first started liking Pokemon. It's just so cute and snuggly looking. Weedle and wurmple are nice, but weedle just doesn't have those big, adorable eyes, and both the other two are pricklier. Caterpie was the first caterpillar pokemon I knew about, and I fell in love with it the second I learned of its lovable existence.

You forgot to put the choice of, "all three are the best pokemon ever invented".

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
wurmple,has a possibility to turn into 2 pokemon

yeminied

Who can't resist the Almighty Butterfree!

(Eh, eh, see what I did there?)

Caterpie it is. The red thing on its head is strange but irresistibly cute.

NamuSkull

Pampering Vaporeon..
Caterpie was a cute and cuddly bug to hug. As it evolves, it becomes awesome.
Now hearing about it makes me smile. One of the few bugs that can be cute.
Ash made the right move catching it and raising it. But poor Caterpie unintentionally always scared off Misty lol. Good old days.

I always made fun of how pathetic Weedle was because it was "weak looking".
Thus, my uber level 38 Charizard back in the RBY days pwned it.
But now, I look back realize it's a cool pokemon to own lol.

Wurmple is like a Caterpie and Weedle fused together to make pretty cool forms.
It's cute. It's evolutions are also cool. But as a basic pokemon, not as cute as Caterpie.