• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite ORG13 member.

Favorite character?

• Total voters
^ Self explanitory.

Yes, I'm sorry but, I can't put the other members in there...Dang 10 choice limit. :(

EDIT: I forgot to mention that you can vote the other members I didn't put in the poll as well. (Vexen, Laxerne, and Lexaeus.)

Last edited:

Shinin

Minimalist
I don't remember there being a Malarixa in the game.

Nintandy

The Lost Mareep
Oh don't be mean :p that's Marluxia. I voted for him (being the villainous Graceful Assassin), and Roxas :D. Roxas being Sora's Nobody, and through all he has been put through, I couldn't help but vote ^_^.

Roxas and Axel. Marluxia is right behind those two.

It's a hard choice between Xemnas, Axel, Demyx, and Saix.

Me and Axel share a similar personality, and he's also quite funny like Demyx. (mainly because of his sarcasm.)

Demyx is more like the comdey effect in KH2, (not to mention he yelps like Elvis when you battle him, IMO)

Saix, he's just so awesome...I love how he acts so emotionless most of the game, yet he goes crazy when you battle him. (I'm kind of afraid of him when he goes into beserek mode however.)

Xemnas, he looks awesome, sounds awesome, he sounds so serious most of the time, and has a cool-looking dragon ship. He's my favorite.