• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pika clone?

Favorite pika clone?

• Plusle

• Minun

• Pachirisu

• Emolga

• Dedenne

• Togedemaru

• Morpeko

• Pawmi

Results are only viewable after voting.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Which pika clone is your favorite?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Pawmi and Togedemaru

If I had to rank them
Pawmi=Togedemaru>Pachirisu>Dedenne>Plusle>Minum>Emolga>literally anything else>Morpeko

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
To be honest, I like all of them. Back on XY days, even build a team of pika clones.

Pawmi's got the edge though because it has the advantage of being a 3-stage line and giving me the eletric/fighting type I've always wanted.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like Pachirisu the most, cute little squirrel, far cuter than the Sword and Shield squirrels.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Does Mimikyu count? If not then the Pawmini line, but that's not saying much; it's by virtue of being the only one that evolves into something worthwhile. I hate how Pika clones mimic Pikachu's stats with no chance of improvement and I was deeply relieved at Gen 9 for bucking the trend

Red and Blue

Pachirisu is my favorite. And I like Emolga even if it isn't one of my personal favorites.

Luthor

To be honest, I like all of them. Back on XY days, even build a team of pika clones.

Pawmi's got the edge though because it has the advantage of being a 3-stage line and giving me the eletric/fighting type I've always wanted.

Pawmi is the best of them in my opinion for those reasons. While it's evolution isn't a massive change the fact that it can evolve helps it a lot. I think individually the designs are all cool but being unable to evolve holds a lot of them back given their stats. Hopefully at some point they can go back to those lines and give new evolutions to them

Does Mimikyu count? If not then the Pawmini line, but that's not saying much; it's by virtue of being the only one that evolves into something worthwhile. I hate how Pika clones mimic Pikachu's stats with no chance of improvement and I was deeply relieved at Gen 9 for bucking the trend

Mimikyu probably would not truly count but it's certainly my favourite of the lot. The Pawmi was a step in the right direction I'd say.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Does Mimikyu count?
I was thinking about this too. All pika clones share two characteristics with pikachu. They have electric cheeks and their type is electric. Mimikyu has neither. He is just a pokemon that is trying to imitate Pikachu, rather than being a rodent who shares characteristics with him.

jaden767

Amphetamine
Pawmi's the one that I really like but I can tolerate Pachirisu and Emolga just fine. Never used a Pika clone in any of the games though.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Pawmi, as it is quite unique in that it can evolve, and Pawmot has a pretty wide movepool. I also somewhat like Emolga and Morpeko.

Yardas

Either Pachirisu or Morpeko, but at the end of the day I'd head for the latter because of its "double personality" gimmick and unique type combination.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
The Pawmi line. At least it's different and has unique potential with the fighting type as a bonus.

raichu27

The Pawmi line. Always wanted to see a Electric/Fighting type before it came. Pawmot is really awesome!

Although, I have always like Emolga, too. It was awesome in the anime.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The Pawmi line for sure. Seeing Pawmot swimming in water is seriously one of the most adorable things I’ve ever seen! After that is Pachurisu and Emilia because squirrels are my favorite animals. Personally I count Mimikyu as a Pika clone even though it isn’t Electric type at all and I like it more than Pachurisu and Emolga.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I'm gonna catch hands for this since most people tend to put them on the low end of the list, but for me, it's without a doubt plusle/minun. I lean minun.