• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pink pokemon?

which is your fav?

• corsola

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • blissey

Votes: 8 12.1%
  • jigglypuff

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • mew

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • lovedisc

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Mit.x

I'm_A_Panda_
BLISSY!! is cool

Saberu

Well,there wasnt enough space.Besides I couldnt remember anymore pink ones
You forgot mesprit! That's the best one! (I think...)

I like using mesprit in contests. Unfortunately, I fed her too many level 9 poffins and didn't max out smartness. Still, she won ultra rank...

barely. She doesn't learn Psychic, which is disappointing, but a TM fixes that. It's amazing how many people are willing to trade TM psychic for a masterball.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
Jigglypuff!
I remember the little puff ball from the original Pokemon.
When the show was actually good.
It's just so cute, and fluffy, and pink!
I love it!

swampert55

You left out Flaffy and Gorebyss. I have to say Gorebyss since it's very underrated and is powerful in the UU enviroment. Out of these it's Blissey though.

Lickilicky ftw!

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
what about lickitung/lickiliky and ditto!

and shinies don't count

My favorite are~
mime jr.
combee
aipom
happiny
vespiquin

So,I guess at of all those mime jr. is an pink pokemon,thus,my fav pink pokemon.:3

Last edited:

Elite Six Hector

Silence! I kill you!
I like Mew a lot. Not only is it cute and legendary, it is also extremely versatile. You can teach it any TM or HM. The only Pokémon more flexible than Mew is Smeargle.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
I have a softspot for Jigglypuff purely because of the Super Smash Bros. series. If only she was that useful in actual Pokemon games.

kochoupink

butts lol
I love Mew to death, but I'm sad that Clefairy isn't on here at all! Where's the love for my favorite little alien?

kochoupink

butts lol
I love Mew to death, but I'm sad that Clefairy isn't on here at all! Where's the love for my favorite little alien?

Caelesti

dancing queen
Flaaffy and Corsola. They're like amazing.. o_O

the one

Chimchar ftw
I think mew because its cute.