• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pixar Movie

What's your favorite Pixar movie?

• Total voters

DittoDude

The King of Town.
The title says it all. What is your favorite Pixar movie? Mine is probably either Monsters. Inc or Wall-E. Monsters Inc. had great animation, memorable characters, and good voice acting, but Wall-E was very emotionally impacting.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
I love so many the toy stories obviously, finding nemo, wall-e the list does on

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Originally Posted by Rezzo
And why has nobody voted for A Bugs Life yet?

Probably because, along with Cars, Cars 2, and Ratatouille, nobody remembers them because they didn't have as much charm as Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Wall-E, or Up had. They were just there. Don't get me wrong, I really like them, but they're just not as memorable.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Toy Story definitely lol I almost cried during the 3rd one. Can't wait for the 4th one.

Aviere

ooh, yeah, wow.
Finding Nemo, no question. I couldn't ever get into the Toy Story franchise fully, don't know why.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I loved Up. It had birds and old people, both of which are things that I think are awesome. Normally I don't like dogs, but I liked the way they were portrayed in that movie. Also, the environments in the movie were awesome. The story was very touching too.

BlazingCold

I would of voted Monsters Inc. but I skimmed through the poll and voted the second best, the Incredibles.

But Up is Up there too. (no pun intended.)

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
As much as I've liked a lot of the other ones (Bug's Life, Monster's Inc, Finding Nemo, etc), I also have to go for Toy Story (2 or 3 being my personal favourites which I'm not quite sure how to split... maybe I'd lean towards 3 just for how well it wrapped up the series with its ending).

Finding Nemo is not far behind though; albeit repeated watching by my sister means I now know it a bit too well for my liking. -_- Up I quite liked although I feel the first segment would have been perfect as its own short film without the (enjoyable yet not quite as entertaining imo) rest - just feel it would work darn well as its own bit. And Wall-E would also be up there; that was a great film.

Incredibles and Ratatouille although decent in themselves I like significantly less (then again we are talking Pixar films), and never saw the Cars movies.

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
Up was definitely my favorite. It was just so sweet! Ratatouille and the Toy Story series come in close though. I thought Wall-E didn't have a very good plot and the Cars movies just didn't cut it.