• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite pizza place

which of the 3 is your favorite pizza place

• Domino's

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 17 51.5%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

lucario750

pokemon master
which one of these is your favorite pizza place to eat and why

RayRay

asillywonderfulman
Pizza Hut because they sell pizzas

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
What?! No Peter Piper Pizza or Lil' Caesar's?! I'm outraged D:<!

Anyway, I like Pizza Hut, but I hate the Pizza Mia's >>. They're so gross. I almost stopped hating pizza because of that. I couln't eat another pizza (store-bought or such) for almost a month. Even their pizza pans are disgusting.

I haven't had a Domino's pizza in years, so I'll have to say Papa John's.

I eat Dominos more than Pizza Hut because it's convenient (Delivery), but I like Pizza hut better food wise. Never tried Papa Johns though, though I have seen them around, just never really tried them because other 2 are far closer.

Last edited:

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
All three of those suck. Most chain pizza's suck because they're more popular and they have to work faster.

Small joints like Antonios or Fratello's in Cleveland are the best.

I've only been to Dominos and Papa John's, and I've only actually had the pizza from Dominos. They're good in my opinion. The pizza joints in my town here in the New York metro area absolutely suck, so I have to drive out to another town to find good pizza. Luckily my college has a Dominos right there so I'll have easier access to better pizza.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I rarely eat pizza. But when I do Mountain Mike's or Marco's (local chain) is my favorite. Of the choices... the only one I've ever eaten from is Domino's a couple of times, and it's not bad, but not great.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
The one at my local joint.

Spookz

Lumos
There's a place around here called The Art of Pizza, damn good in my opinion. Really, nothing (i.e. chains) can hold a candle to the local joints around here. I've been spoiled on all of this lovely Chicago pizza.

Rayn_Shyu

Claimed!
Pizza Hut, the pizza I grew up on. Although Papa John's has really good pizza, we don't get them much cuz they're expensive. Domino's is fine, it's like the only pizza they get at my high school for the pizza line >.>. Little Caesar's $5 pizzas have gotten gross to me, I don't know about the rest of their pizzas though.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Little Caesar's - because you don't have to wait for them( even if it's not in the poll)
Papa John's- delicious