• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokedex holder and character?

Favorite Dex Holder?

• Red

Votes: 87 27.8%
  • Green (U.S. Blue)

Votes: 23 7.3%
  • Blue (U.S. Green)

Votes: 44 14.1%
  • Gold

Votes: 61 19.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 62 19.8%
  • Crystal (Crys)

Votes: 36 11.5%

• Total voters

The Seer

OOH...MYEE...GAAWD..
Red, do i have to explain?

Lord_Storm

Dex Holder- Sapphire, well she has a Blaziken and could own Ruby.
Character- Silver, he's mysterious and he is pretty cool.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Dex Holder:Red
Character:That Galactic Grunt in DPA with the bitten but

junpearl63

their rooms
My favorite dex holder would be Pearl, since he's awsome and all, and favorite character would be the super adorable Wally!

Jedimon

Gold's my pick. He has the skateboard, the pool cue, and his starter is Cyndaquil, and he's my absolute fav starter. I also find his Togepi hilarious and hope it comes back to evolve at least once.

Evilchibi_pichu

Entertain me minions
I think Gold and Crystal.... I like most of them, but I like Gold's personality the best since how much Red matured in FRLG and I would choose Green if we could see his martial arts more. Crystal's arc was fun to read and she's a great character.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Well let's see

Dex Holder - Red
Favorite character - Gold

I wouldn't say Silver, although I liked his style.

sfxcactus

Licky Pirate
Dex-Holder: Ruby- He was different and his character was such a funny contrast, from fanatical contest participant who obsesses over all that is cute and beautiful to this serious kick *** character.

Character: That's a toughy, I'm caught between Blaine and Giovanni, who surprised me in the manga, quite awesome.

Skia Lucrecia

Johto Trainer
A tie with Silver, Gold and Ruby

Silver because hes been my favorite since my days playing the original Silver version. After I read the manga, it was even more enforced that he is a badass. Plus he has Sneasel, my second favorite Pkmn

Gold cause he's just random sometimes, owned a Quilava, my favorite Pkmn and without him the 3rd Chapter just wouldn't have been as epic at the end as it was.

Ruby cause hes just a badass, even as a little kid he was a badass and hes got the scars to prove it. Also cause whenever he talks about Contests I laugh my *** off.

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Dex holder: hmmm... myself? lol. id say green (girl) as her spunkiness and wittieness makes my day. also, shes a hottie! ;)
charicter: uhh.... probably mewtwo. even though hes a pokemon, hes a charicter in my eyes.

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
Dex Holder: Crystal. Because I love catching pokemon XDDD She is also knowledgeable, cool, cute and awesome <3

Character: Lance. Because he is wickedly cool.

rocketnyasu

Dex holder: Ruby - It was just refreshing to see a character like him. Contests have never really interested me, so I was surprised that the character who was so into contests was so appealing. And I like how he went from being so prissy, vain, and bratty to being pretty awesome.

Character: Bill. I can't explain it. He just appeals to me. I don't know if it's his expressions or the manner in which he reacts to stuff or what it is about him, he's just a fun character! And when Lt. Surge called him "College-Boy" (or something similar), that was hilarious to me.

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
Dex holder: Red. He mixes being carefree and being cool and calm in battle at the same time.
Favorite character: Blaine, first the 'stache, despite being fake, is awesome! He also turned from bad to good while even controlling the one Pokemon he created and made with himself. Also, his personality is just cool, I can't really think of how to explain it.

honestly gold is my favorite dex holder he is just smooth but he is the only one to have the ability of breeding which is very unique. i also like red because he has a venusaur and that battle with Green/ US blue was epic especially with the lightening rod

Dex holder: Ruby - It was just refreshing to see a character like him. Contests have never really interested me, so I was surprised that the character who was so into contests was so appealing. And I like how he went from being so prissy, vain, and bratty to being pretty awesome.

Character: Bill. I can't explain it. He just appeals to me. I don't know if it's his expressions or the manner in which he reacts to stuff or what it is about him, he's just a fun character! And when Lt. Surge called him "College-Boy" (or something similar), that was hilarious to me.

bill seemed to be the only person ever who has made any use of magikarps splash