• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pokedex holder

My top five are:

1: Ruby
2: Sapphire
3: Green
4: Silver
5: Dia

Faerie

MONS
1st: Crys 2nd: Dia

That's odd. I thought I had already posted in this thread. Maybe there was an old one, and I posted in that...Ah well, I'll post now.

I'd have to say that my favorite 'dex holder is Crystal. She is one of the most three-dimensional characters in the series, and her personality is surprisingly realistic for a manga character. Plus her past is very well-done - it manages to be difficult without any angst at all. I also love how she always keeps Gold in line.

A very close second is Diamond. He, like Crys, is very three-dimensional, and although I don't follow the DP manga very closely, we're beginning to see a different side of him -he's more observant and smart than he appears, but he's still very friendly, and, if the recent Iron Island chapters indicate anything, independent. I guess I like him because he's much like the way I write the male main character of DPP.

I'm also very fond of Blue, because her personality always makes me laugh; and Yellow, for no reason at all. My least favorite is Red.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
whats a pokedex holder?

Seriously?

They are... I believe.

Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Don't know about Emerald
Diamond
Pearl
Miss. Berlitz

My favorite is Blue. Her stealing-capabilitles, along with Turtley and the crafty Ditty are just great. Plus, she captured the Birds.. the freaking Birds!

ninjaboy00

TYPE Wild
My all time favorite is Emerald. He is kinda doing what I am doing in the Battle Frontier. (I use my friend's pokemon from her game for certain challenges) Not to mention funny to watch. (like how he threw Ruby and Sapphire out of the Battle Tower for pissing him off, or when Greta saw how small he really was without clothes on)
Then there is Gold which is just pure comedy.
Yellow is just cute and very crafty for such a small child. (during the Yellow arc)

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Ruby!! xD
I like his personality, his stories, his Pokemons, his arc...

Shappire is my the second favorite.

sneschurch

Ruby oddly. There was just so much character development in him.

Meterosexual pokemon battler? Ftw

about all the characters are cool though (except Emerald, ugth)

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Definitely Silver. He's just plain awesome, and I feel sorry for him in so many ways.

Tyrant Venusaur

The Malefic Venusaur
Seriously?

They are... I believe.

Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Ruby
Sapphire
Don't know about Emerald
Diamond
Pearl
Miss. Berlitz

My favorite is Blue. Her stealing-capabilitles, along with Turtley and the crafty Ditty are just great. Plus, she captured the Birds.. the freaking Birds!

Just to let you know
Berlitz's First name is Platina after Platinum

trip_dering

Team Legendz Boss
Saphi ftw <3

R95irth

Hello !

My favotite pokemon holder ?

YELLOW ! (just too cute, amazing...Even if she doesn't like battle she fight until the end ! )

After, i like Red, (of course...), Blue (the boy..), Silver, Crystal, and Ruby.

Others don't bother me, but i don't mind about them...
I mean, of course i like sapphirre, but she is less interesting than ruby i think.
Gold, he is funny, but ridiculous sometimes...
Blue, sorry but i don't like her. I do'nt know why...As Emerald.

And i don't know the other, i'm waiting for the emrald saga to continue XD

Mr.Pong

Cousin Of Gold
My favorite guys are Gold, Red, and Dia.
As for the girls.... Platina, Green and Crystal.

Chelc

Hey guys. Give some reasons as to why you like the character(s) that you do - I don't want to infract for spam. If you want an example of a good post look at Faerie's post.

Anyways Idb I replied here yet. After finally reading through 28...

Girls
Blue Sneaky and sexy. ;D Not to mention really smart. I just love her to death. I hope she gets to actually reunite with her parents someday. ;_;
Crys [insert Faerie's post here] She gets hated on for being the "super serious gal" but that's what I love about her. Crystal is definitely the most realistic character out of them all. Besides, she needs to be serious to keep Gold in line. ;P
Sapphire Words can't explain my love for Sapphire. She's just...everything about her is so unique. She makes up the perfect female protagonist. Oh and Franticshipping made me love her even more. /lolhadtothrowthatinthere

Guys
Green Typical rival character, but I love him for it. I never liked Red (still don't) and always rooted for Green instead during the earlier chapters of the manga. XD;
Silver He just interests me for whatever reason. Maybe it's his relationship with Blue and his past and everything, I don't know. I actually didn't think I'd like him when I started reading GSC but I ended up loving him a lot.

^Oh, and the Green and Silver moment made me love these two even more because they can relate to each other so easily.

TrainerxDiana

I absolutely love Blue.. I mean really. She's really sneaky and all, her plans have bailed the others out quite a few times. She's got good looks too, and it doesn't really matter to me her outfit out of the dress and the newer LeafGreen look, they're both great.