• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pokegirl?

Who is your favorite female companion of Ash?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
Favorite female companion?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lillie

Sham

The Guardian of War
Some weird combination between Dawn and Iris

Edit: special shout out to Misty and Lillie.

Dawn because she had the best goal progression while feeling like a co star.

Iris is here because I love a good character that has a universal fandom upset and bothered. Shout-out to Sakura and then eventually started to like the character as a whole and outside of that.

Last edited:

Damerdal

[Dam]n h[er] Gan[dal]f!
Shout out to May.

I thought she had a great character arc, right up there at the top (if not better) with Dawn and Lillie.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Iris could have ranked higher than everyone very easily just because she got to be a Champion (somehow), but it doesn't help her case when she was made to be so snobby around the veteran-turned-dumb BW Ash, and how it was always a struggle for her to win (at all) a battle past her (cheap) win against Georgia while we were looking at her. Yes, she grew as a person, but...she was just not allowed to win a serious battle when she was around the screen, which started to become a norm for all the Pokegirls after her. She had so much potential, but she kept bumping into people better in battling than her. The true little Dratini in a Garchomp ocean.

She's number four in my book because the world wasn't kind to her, followed by Lillie, Lana, Serena, Mallow (all four of these not big hurdles to cross, mind you), and Chloe (who is the worst Pokegirl of them all, and overcoming Mallow shouldn't be this hard).

Blood Red

【推しの子】
Iris could have ranked higher than everyone very easily just because she got to be a Champion (somehow), but it doesn't help her case when she was made to be so snobby around the veteran-turned-dumb BW Ash, and how it was always a struggle for her to win (at all) a battle past her (cheap) win against Georgia while we were looking at her. Yes, she grew as a person, but...she was just not allowed to win a serious battle when she was around the screen, which started to become a norm for all the Pokegirls after her. She had so much potential, but she kept bumping into people better in battling than her. The true little Dratini in a Garchomp ocean.

She's number four in my book, followed by Lillie, Lana, Serena, Mallow (all four of these not big hurdles to cross, mind you), and Chloe (who is the worst Pokegirl of them all).
I think this was supposed to be a thread to vote for your favorites lol

Sham

The Guardian of War
Actually if I had to create a true list it would go like this

• Dawn
  • Unova Champion
  • Lillie
  • Misty (and this is only because I couldn't put her above Lillie but honestly it's not that small of a margin)
  • May
  • Serena
  • Chloe sadly
Lana and Mallow were okay. I don't truly dislike any of these characters but instead who I just enjoyed more

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I think this was supposed to be a thread to vote for your favorites lol
She's number four. It's high enough because there are too many girls thanks to Alola. Still, an honorable mention who had all the cards to be great but just...wasn't given that chance much. I wanted her to be my favorite, but she was screwed in her Dragon-type battling profession.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
She's number four. It's high enough because there are too many girls thanks to Alola. Still, an honorable mention who had all the cards to be great but just...wasn't given that chance much.
Well, I guess I can't really disagree with you. Never been much of a fan of Iris myself, if I'm being honest.

Still, it'd be nice to have a positive and peaceful thread for a change.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
I voted Dawn as my favorite because of her role as a pokegirl, her goal, and her costar-like status.

However, Serena is my favorite in terms of personality. Even more so now that a part of her persona is increased independence.

Serena because she has a great personality, she reminds me of myself, has an incredible arc, and is romantically interested in Ash. I find Amourshipping cute to put it lightly.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Actually if I had to create a true list it would go like this

• Dawn
  • Unova Champion
  • Lillie
  • Misty (and this is only because I couldn't put her above Lillie but honestly it's not that small of a margin)
  • May
  • Serena
  • Chloe sadly
Lana and Mallow were okay. I don't truly dislike any of these characters but instead who I just enjoyed more
Lillie>Dawn>Misty>Iris>Serena>May>Lana>Mallow>Koharu>Bonnie>Jessie

Ryker101

Dawn is the best one for me. She had the best development and great chemistry with Ash and Brock. She played off well with Paul too. Her team is also more fleshed out than most other pokegirls, who don’t even have a full party. I liked her rivals too, there was a good variety between friendly and meaner ones like Zoey/Ursula respectively

Status
Not open for further replies.