• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Battles

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
1D6TfCN.png

Who else agrees Caitlin should be the face of Pokemon battles lol. Well anyways, name your favorite Pokemon battles and please, go into detail why.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I just finished reading every chapter released so far and so the last chapter I read was USUM CHAPTER 35 which had ultra Necrozma vs zygarde and gods I love that battle now so much. It finally gave a moment for zygarde to shine and a moment that should have been in the games, and the battle was beyond legendary. I just wish core enforcer would have been used as well :(

TwilightBlade

Tough question since this manga series has had so many epic battles, but if I had to go with only one I'd go with Yellow versus Lance at the end of the Yellow chapter. Something about seeing Kitty's development come full circle was magical and I loved the final clash.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
One of my favorites that I can absolutely see become a meme lol if ever adapted into an anime is the battle against Ho-oh lol. Do you know what Pokemon the villain uses against the powerful Ho-oh? Spoilers, it's a Delibird which is essentially a penguin and it's a very serious-looking penguin flying into battle against the powerful legendary lol. You know what's even more funny? It's pretty ridiculous but the ridiculous aspect is actually pretty immersive and believable lol.