• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite pokemon game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
yes, this includes GBA games. my fav's pokemon ranger 2.

I find Pokémon Platinum the best, even if the game is not out yet, I have read more about it then any other game. Also, after playing all games until now, the ending were boring, only catching Pokémon I don't like or training with trainers I already dealth with, no rather get the things are in the game that will come end of this or next month.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
Diamond and Pearl, offering new the oppertuinty to battle people over the internet, before D/P you could only battle or trade with people you knew...no longer...

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Diamond is great! I play it all the time. It's really the best.;492-s;

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
What do you mean This includes GBA games?

I absouloutly adore Diamond!
It's...It's too awesome,the best Pokemon game in my opinon!

Though,my opinion may change with Platinum.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
I have 3 Favorites
3) Pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of Darkness
2) Pokemon Ranger 1
1) Emerald...

Profesco

gone gently
Somebody didn't pay attention to stickied threads, tsk tsk. Everyone who posted also must have had a small slip of the mind, my my my. u_u

Favorite sticky: Places.

Status
Not open for further replies.