• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Generation

Which generation of Pokemon are your favorite?

• First Generation

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Second Generation

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Third Generation

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Fourth Generation

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Chimungus

3rd. Then 4th. i hate any of the old gens and old seasons of Pokemon.

n8thegr8

KoRny Pokemon Master
I'm tied between the 1st and the 3rd. But when I do come into the 4th Generation in April I'll probably have a new favorite Generation. :]

Meowth! That's right!

Cat Pokemon Trainer

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
The first generation is the best. The originals are always the best.

Hre's the generations in order from favorite to worst.

1st
2nd
4th
3rd

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
The second generation was indeed the best. Dunno why, I just found it great and interesting.

Definatly the second gen for me

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
3rd is my favourite, because I like a lot of the character designs, and find the characteristics of the pokémon to be the most interesting.
2nd and 4th come second, because they have the same strengths and weaknesses.
1st generation comes in last, because the majority of the pokémon are boring.

The originals are always the best.
You're being serious, aren't you?

...Don't worry Gravy fans, I can assure you your favourite savoury athlete is cracking up!