• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite pokemon girl

favorite pokemon girl.

• Total voters

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
ok, so, ash, brock, and a girl have been traveling arouind the world. for each region, theres a new pokemon girl. (well, misty was in 2 regions, but whatever.) so i just want to know, whos ur favorite pokemon girl. mines dawn.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
My favorite is May, because she chose Torchic as her starter....and so did I!

Penguinist Trainer

My favorite is Misty because I favor Water/Ice type pokemon and although May and Dawn have some of my favorite pokemon, I'm not too fond of the contests. Also, I was a big of Psyduck back in the day.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Daisy, Oh come on
She deserve heaps of screentime

K Train

Misty just rocked I find it too weird without her

xANGELx

xANGELx
Yeah I'd definately have to vote for misty. She is the only girl out of the three who is actually a pokemon trainer (ex-gym leader...how cool is that?) and she was a pretty good one at that. She's probably the most useful out of the three and she wasnt one of those "oh my god my hair, it's ruined!" kind of girls (eg; Dawn lol).