• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pokemon Movie

GreenApple

Cherish the Day
The first movie, period. It was while watching it that I found inspiration for a story (still in the works) and found a favorite in Mewtwo.

I just don't care much for the other films.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
The first movie, period. It was while watching it that I found inspiration for a story (still in the works) and found a favorite in Mewtwo.

I just don't care much for the other films.

I feel the exact same way lol :/, the other films to me are just not interesting at all. Just like Pokemon 3, the fight between Entei and Charizard took too long and it was just so boring -_-

Mumage

I feel the exact same way lol :/, the other films to me are just not interesting at all. Just like Pokemon 3, the fight between Entei and Charizard took too long and it was just so boring -_-

haha, i feel the same way too. pokemon 2000 was alright too.

The first movie was probably my favorite also, although the careless errors made in the dub did kind of get annoying, but it was still the best imo.
My second favorite was probably Pokemon2000, I'd say it was the most "actiony" one besides the first movie.
Then Spell of the Unown. I thought that one was adorable. The battle with charizard and entei was a bit too long, but I still liked it.
Pokemon4ever, Jirachi Wishmaker, and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew are next.
I found the plot to Heroes, Destiny Deoxys, Pokemon Ranger and Prince of the Sea to be lacking in interesting concepts.

Last edited:

SAMERBO

super player
my fav is the dexoys movie and lest pokemon movie 2000.

shiny captred 0 /

Last edited:

bigpop618

Dragon Trainer
Favorite was Pokemon 3

Not taking anything away from the 1st and 2000..those get honorable mention

I HATED Destiny Deoxys...that was all out bad imo...

Genesis Gackt

G-Proyect
My favourite movie is Destiny Deoxys and Lucario and the Mystery of Mew.

My all-time favorite Pokemon movies:

1. Pokemon The Movie 2000
2. Pokemon 3: The Movie
3. Pokemon Heros: The Movie
4. Pokemon: The First Movie
5. Pokemon 4-Ever: The Movie

absoluteSoul

Yeah, 421 combos!
I absolutely LOVED Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It was the only Pokemon movie that made me cry three times... ^_^; Uh okay, to the more serious reason.

I loved it because it was a little different from the other movies. I can't really explain how different, but yeah... The storyline was great. It wasn't rushed or anything; it gave some time for character-development. It was interesting that Ash can manipulate (and use?) Aura, even though his ability to manipulate it is so underdeveloped. The fact that Ash can do that makes him sound like a superhero. It also made him sound a lot more important. I think it's a foreshadowing of the future.

Lucario was not only a great Pokemon, but a great character. I can feel its pain because of what happened at the introduction of the story. Towards the end, Lucario developed a bond with Ash and it was very inspiring.

Sir Aaron was really cool. He looked like an older Ash. When they found out what happened to him by the end of the story was really emotional. It was one of the scenes that made me cry... ;__;

...Okay, I should stop now before I keep going ^_^; I liked all the other Pokemon movies (I can't wait for the tenth and eleventh one), but I didn't love them as much as this movie... Ah, I'm at it again! >_<

Knight_Ram

The first movie.. Hands down.

That movie was the one where legends were something special and rarely seen. Unlike most of the movies now days..

palkia 96

1. Giratina and the bouquet of the sky ( giratina, regigigas, shaymin)
2. Destiny Deoxys (deoxys, rayquaza)
3. 2000 the power of one (articuno, zapdos, moltres, lugia)
4. Dialga vs Palkia vs Darkrai
5. 4ever (celebi, suicune)

all the rest are rubbish

Virolia

I liked the second movie the best, even though I haven't seen many of the Pokemon movies (I think I've only seen the first three movies and the Jirachi one.) Anyways, the second movie had a neat plot, and I really liked seeing the legendary birds, especially Lugia, which is one of my favorite Pokemon ever.

I remember when I went to go see it, they were giving out Ancient Mew cards, and I was so excited about it. Haha.