• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite pokemon Movie

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
The first one because of the violence!

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
The first and second one. The first was freakin awesome as well as the second one. It maybe showed a hint, that the villain in the second movie might appear in the future trying to capture Mew. It also showed the only interaction between Misty and Ash.

I think the 10th will most definitely impress me. As well as the 11th

Knight_Ram

I need to see the Jirachi movie. That is one of the few that I haven't bought yet.

I have heard good things about it.

Knight_Ram

The animation on that movie was great. As were the special effects.

I like how in the Destiny Deoxys when Ash is in the double battle and how the animation on the moves were done. It was pretty cool.

Pikalover

Ahh, true love ^_^
I need to see the Jirachi movie. That is one of the few that I haven't bought yet.

I have heard good things about it.
Really? From who? Pretty much all the things I've heard about it have been negative (including my own opinion). The only thing I liked about that movie was Jirachi (he was very cute) and Absol (even though he had a small role in the movie). Everything else was... bad. But hey, I'm not stopping you. You wanna see it, go right ahead; I'm just stating my own opinion :)

masteroftime

OBJECTION BBQ!
I like the jirachi parts it wishmaker. "candy candy candy!"
Dissapears may, LOL

Jirachi is a He, everyone knows that.

Hotshot

My favorite Pokemon movies are: "Mewtwo Strikes Back" and "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew". ;munchlax;

(I like the Lucario one because May wore a bikini!)

Last edited:

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
either the darkrai movie (waiting to see it) or the lucario movie
the 11th looks very impressive after seeing only the trailer
didnt go for jirachi, just to childish, not enough pokemon

Last edited:

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
The movie i liked the most was the First Movie because of the cute pokemon such as Mew ^^

oh yes, the anime was at its absolute finest when 90% of the cast consisted of plushie-marketers who just couldn't grow up for some inane reason. -_-

"Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero - Lucario", no contest.

Raziel

Lively up yourself
It'd have to be Pokemon Heroes... the storyline, the animation and the setting made it the best Pokemon movie to me.

mew..

What do you want?
movie 9 was my fav. why? i love manaphy its the best water type ever!

least favorite: pokemon jirachi wishmaker,. it was just annoying about jirachi not battling the fake groudon! all jirachi did was shoot a hyper beam and koed groudon.

LegendaryRotom

Favorite:Lucario and the mystery of Mew.
Why?It gave the regis some much needed screentime.And showed Lucario beating up Ash,and choking him.I really don't like Ash that much,so seeing my second favorite pokemon doing that to him was good enough for me!!!

Didn't like:The Deoxys one was really boring.The only thing I liked was how much Tori reminded me of little Ryou Bakura from YuGiOh!^_^