• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Nurse?

Favorite Nurse Pokemon?

• Chansey

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • Audino

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Wigglytuff

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Blissey

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YourLieinEevee

Which nurse Pokemon, throughout the series, has been your favorite?

Early on in the series we saw Chansey a lot, there was a funny Blissey in one Johto episode, Audino was popular in BW and Kalos has a lot of Wigglytuffs as Pokemon nurses. If I missed any and those are your favorite, obviously feel free to write about it.

I'd have to say either Wigglytuff or Audino. I like that an OS Pokemon, that wasn't Chansey, was given an important roll in Kalos Pokemon Centers.

(I realize the topic is confusing. The order should be nurse Pokemon but I can't change it. Oh well.)

Last edited:

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Chansey for just feels right, it the healing pokemon, Blissey was cool, not sure about Audino, I find Wigglytuff to be completely random.

phanpycross

God-king
Blissey is pretty much one of the best things to ever happen in pokemon.

Seriously, a big fat pink derpy blob that just f*cks up your opponent's day while looking like it is having the time of it's life.

and I guess it was pretty decent in the anime too

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Either Chansey or Blissey. As far as I concerned, just like the original Nurse Joy design, they were the original and shouldn't have been replaced. Audino was alright sense it was just Unova's version of Chansey, but Wigglytuff makes absolutely no sense as a nurse.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I'm just waiting for a new region to use Clefable now..

But to answer the question, Chansey, because it is the original healer and I honestly despise Audino so much as a Pokemon.. Wigglytuff, while an okay Pokemon, gave me more enjoyment when playing the role of Harley's evil pink blob.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Audino, it's cute and easier to look at than the Chansey line which I was never fond of except for Brock's Happiny and the Jessie/Blissey episode

And Wigglytuff shouldn't have been a nurse at all, I love the Jigglypuff line but come on....... should have stayed Audino

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
I voted for Blissey.I loved her involvement in Jessie's past.Her personality was very sweet in the episode "Ignorance is Blissey". :)

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
I like the original Chansey, but I like Blissey as well! They're both great. I really enjoyed the episode "Ignorance is Blissey".

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I pick Chansey since it is the first nurse pokemon. Blissey is alright and so is Audino. No idea why Wigglytuff would be a nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.