• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon of The XY Cast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litleonid

Its almost the end of the XY series and by now, we've had a lot of time to get to know the Pokemon captured by the main cast. Out of all of the Pokemon owned by Ash, Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie, whoich of them are your absolute favorites?

Edit: Added Team Rocket

Ash
-Pikachu
-Greninja
-Talonflame
-Hawlucha
-Goodra
-Noivern

Serena
-Braixen
-Pancham
-Sylveon

Clemont
-Bunnelby
-Chespin
-Luxray

Bonnie
-Dedenne
-Squishy/Puni-Chan/Zygarde Core

Jessie
-Wobbuffet
-Gourgeist

James
-Inkay

Last edited:

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Goodra and Noivern because they are Dragon types. Greninja is cool too since it is his first fully evolved water starter.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Swaglucha and Mr.BigAndReliable (too bad it got shafted in the league)

Litleonid

My favorites honestly have to be Hawlucha, Chespin, and Pancham. They're just full of personality.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Without a doubt HAWLUCHA !!!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Dr. Zoidburg, Earhair chan, Vegeta Cat kun, Lord Goodra, and Smogen/IKUZEfrog sama

DatsRight

You forgot James' Inkay and Jessie's Gourgeist.

Not counting those however, probably Pancham or Sylveon pre evolution (not because I hate Sylveon, but more because Eevee had tons more personality and spotlight).

Lionel_B

Hawlucha and Goodra !

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I would have to like Greninja, Goodra, Talonflame and Hawlucha and Noivern. Mainly because all of them at least did something amazing in battle. Greninja's multiple times of Synchro-Evolving, Goodra's overpowered Bide, Talonflame's battle with Moltres, Hawlucha tanking super effective Fairy moves and adapting to the battle environment in Ash's Gym Battle against Valerie and Noivern's battle with Zapdos.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Hawlucha, Greninja, Pancham, Noivern.. in that order.

Goodra, Dedenne, Bunnelby and Sylveon are meh but not bad at all. They all have their moments.

I can't stand Chespin but at least the thing's got quite the personality. Braixen and Luxray, on the other hand..

Grey Wind

Hawlucha is easily one of the most entertaining and likable cast members in the whole series IMO, and I especially like that it's not as uh... in your face as some other Pokemon. Noivern and Pancham are close seconds, the former mainly for its adorable relationship with Hawlucha.

Ominous Wind

Favorites: Greninja, Hawlucha, Braixen, Luxray.

Neutral: The rest of Ash's team, Sylveon, Pancham, Bunnelby.

Kill on sight: Chespin

Billybo10K

Silent Trainer
If you couldn't tell by my signature, my favourite is definitely Greninja. He was entertaining the whole way through his evolution line and I'm hoping for even better things in the Team Flare Arc.
Hawlucha is a definite second place for the sheer hilarity of it's personality and the backstory that came with it.
I'd probably plop the rest of Ash's Team in a neutral phase. I couldn't really care less about Goodra though since it barely battled and it's only real successful and notable battle was with Clemont where it just used bide. Not the most fun to watch.

I quite liked all of Serena's Pokemon since I enjoyed the showcases, but I think Pancham just edges out Sylveon with Braixen bringing up the rear after it got shafted when it evolved.

Clemont's Pokemon were all fun, Bunnelby was great, Luxray was great, the secret bromance of Pancham and Chespin was funny (I'm convinced they didn't hate each other) and Dedenne was a cute little ball of floof.

However, I will happily put Alain's Charizard on my "Kill on Sight" list due to the absurd strength of it that just made me want to vomit (That and I just don't really like Charizard anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.