• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

favorite pokemon on gen V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Reshiram, Chandelure, Snivy, Servine, and Serperior, Musharna, Gigalith, Minccino, Woobat, Whimsicott, Lilligant, Sigilyph, Zorua and Zoroark. Reuniclus, Eelektross, Meinshao, Larvesta and Volcarona, Virizion, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect. Gen 5 is definitely my favorite gen.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
My favourite gen 5 pokémon are

1. Serperior:- It's my favorite Unova starter, I really like it's design and it looks so majestic.

2. Escavalier:- Though I don't like bug type pokemon in general but man I love escavalier, it's really slow but it looks cool.

3. Emolga:- probably my favorite pika clone.

4. Chandelure line:- Starting from a cute litwick to evolving into a really badass pokémon.

5. Zoroark :- Just because I like N, and I don't know why but it feels like N is actually Zoroark lol.

VoltTacklePikachu

yah Eevee Rocks !
Oshawott line- Just really love this line,especially Dewott as I love how Dewott uses the shells.Dewott gotta be my favourite middle Water evolution.

Haxorus - My favourite Dragon out of all the generations.

Zebstrika- An electric Zebra love it.

Snivy line- Love the design overall of the three of them,especially loving Snivy in Gen 5 tapping its foot. Serperior also being so regal.

Krookodile- Grew to be a favourite after my second playthough of white.

Stoutland- Big doggo just love it.

Zorua - Just love the cute mischievous fox.

Rufflet/ Braviary- Great birds.Brilliant designs.

Keldeo- Really dig the design so cute. Lovely colours too.

Victini -Another cutie.

Status
Not open for further replies.