1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Favorite Pokemon Ranger villain?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Spinoff Discussion' started by FullmetalJackie, May 15, 2018.

1. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

Title says it all. Who is your favorite villain in the Ranger games? As for me, I really liked the Go-Rock Squad.

2. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Ragou (Gordor) from the first Pokemon Ranger installment is my favorite villain, mostly due to his laughing pose and because he received redemption during the Manaphy egg mission.

FullmetalJackie likes this.
  3. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The Societea people or whatever they were called. I just loved their theme music and their flying fortress.

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I didn't find them that intriguing at first, although I did like how they were pretending to simply be innocent tea fanatics before their endgame scheme.

5. Aquarelle

Aquarelle Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The Go-Rock Squad, mainly because of the Go-Rock Quads. I always liked their character designs, them being in a band, and how they reappeared in the other Ranger games.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

The Four GoGo Siblings (Go-Rock Quads) had cool designs, although from my perspective, aside from their theme music, I didn't find them all-that great as villains.

7. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The Go-Rock Squad were cool except that I didn't think they were needed in Almia. They only served as a Fiore callback and they didn't even contribute to Ranger 2's plot.

8. Otto von Bismarck

Otto von Bismarck New Member

The Go-Rock Squad is the best, although those armored dudes in Guardian Signs were pretty cool too.

FullmetalJackie and Leonhart like this.
  9. Xeogran

Xeogran I see.

Ice from Shadows of Almia

Such a charismatic guy. I remember laughing when he called me a noob, didn't expect that from a Pokemon game back then.

10. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

I had forgotten about him and his two cohorts. I liked the elemental trio even though they seemed like minor threats compared to Black Hole (Blake Hall).

11. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Well-Known Member

They're my least favorite Ranger villains because they were the evilest ones to me especially when they blew up that island.

12. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

It was quite extreme, although thankfully the island's Pokemon were rescued at the last moment. I also just realized that the villains in the Ranger games got more evil with each passing game.