• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandelurefan1

Here is a list
Marriland
Shofu
Animalguy1 (This guy did a Top 100 pokemon list and you should watch it)
Haydunn
Chuggaconroy (Although this guy does other things, I like him because of his pokemon LPs)

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Aww, I can't believe I made this topic and forgot to mention JWittz! I love JWittz also, him and Renae are pretty awesome, I also enjoy Aquablade11, and TamashiiHiroka is ok, but I'm not subscribed to her.

DarthVader

Marriland is the only one I've watched a lot of; from reading this thread though I might check out some of the others.

Frost Mage

<3 Heavenly~
JWittz and NintendoFanFTW. He's not a completely Pokemon channel, but he's really awesome. :3

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I like the SupremeRK9s and pikachuparadise.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Shofu and TheFlamingSpade.
I used to a fan of GCPM11 but of course his fanbase became nothing but preteens, and young kids.
His video quality also has depleted severally!

JWittz, TamashiiHiroka, and especially PIMPNITE and NintendoFanFTW.

Neutral on ChuggaConroy myself. He's okay, IMO.

Last edited:

Liz Azzimagica

Angelic Trainer
Jwitz, TamashiiHiroka, Natewantstobattle, marriland (new fave), TheLeetCasiualGamer, MunchingOrange and NintendoFanFTW

-JWittz
-Haydunn
-PokeaimMD
-Shofu
-Marriland
-Giancarloparimango11 (I mean come on he is not that bad ´ー`)
-TheFlamingSpade
-TonyFlygon

JTurls97

I Trust in Mew
Jwittz, Renaecollects, and TamashiiHiroka are fantastic. They make really great Pokemon videos.

Oh My goodness! I was about to say the same three people! I love them, and they are in my opinion, some of the top youtubers out there.
I strongly recommend you what them.

Mr155555

TheKingNappy seriously this guy is amazing he does let's plays and livestreams of pokemon and sometimes other games like black ops 2 and now bully also he can rap very well even better than shofu so yeah king nappy

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
Not sure if he counts but mine is HuskyMudkipz

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
HoodlumScrafty, hardyt3kyoyo, shofu, TheKingNappy, PokeCinema, myself

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
-J-Witz
-SuperSkarmory
-Chuggaaconroy(does he counts?)
-Haydunn