• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
JWittz, TamashiiHiroka,ChuggaConroy love those guys

Missingno.Fan

I like Marriland the best. I like how his videos are helpful and funny and not just some guy cussing off every five seconds. I used to be kind of into GCPM11 when Marriland was on hiatus.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I no longer like Giancarloparimango11. His videos and fanbase no longer attract me and even Gian itself... But that's just my opinion regarding what people say about him being greedy about money and his online life.

The one I really like to watch is definitely Chuggaconroy. I don't watch his videos frequently but when I go to his account I never regret it. Great youtuber!

ECM

Definitely Chuggaconroy. He's so funny, but his Lets Plays I also find to be really well done.

cxinlee

Lc ftw
Chuggaaconroy is too popular I watch him too. My favorite is pimpnite and I watch little of sephazon.and tamashii hiroshika .

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I guess probably leuroi. Nintendocaprisun as of now doing sapphire.

Why do people hate gian so much? He isn't great, but he isn't that bad.

SimH8

My personal favourite is probably pyrotoz, partly because he does other stuff.

I also like: Dookieshed, Pokecinema, PurpleRodri, Dookieshed and NintendofanFTW.

Ninfia-Fan

I like The JWittz. He's a good YouTuber who uses humor as well. Some of his videos on pokemon are quite funny and helpful.

stupot

Not purely Pokemon, but FamilyJules7x does some amazing guitar covers of Pokemon games. His cover of the Johto trainer battle theme is pretty epic.

grovyle1997

I watch Chuggaaconroy, Jwittz, SuperSkarmory and currently the blind LP of NCS.
I'm also subscribed to Pimpnite and Marriland, but I don't actively watch them.

Griever789

Hm well one of the better lp's I've seen of pokemon emarald was from a youtuber known as bikdiponabus. I also ocassionally like marriland but I can't stand his super peppy attitude for long periods.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Well, I don't look at that stuff much, but I guess Bespinben.

He has pretty much the only PMD:BRT OST in existance, and his Piano works are amazing :3

~Kingdom of Earth~

Sun shines through
Chuggaconroy, Marriland, and Jwittz are the Youtubers with Pokémon content I watch the most. Also Stephenplay's lets play of Leafgreen has great moments and so does NintendoCuprisun's blind Emerald lets play.

Status
Not open for further replies.