• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace-of-aces

Minecraft YouTuber
Jwittz,munchingorange,TamashiiHiroka, and natewantstobattle for funny pokemon song parodies. :)

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I actually like TheJWittz and dookieshed. :p

Kurry

Marriland.. but mainly because I really enjoy his challenge playthroughs, like his Wedlocke and such.

Jwittz is occasionally good; although, I don't particularly care for the TCG and the Top Ten lists. If anything, I vastly prefer his vlogging channel instead.

I guess that's it.

Mi-tan

DeliciousCinnamon's Viet Crystal made me cry with laughter and their speedrun of bootleg Gold was pretty funny as well. Otherwise I don't watch any Let's Plays - it's not quite my thing all in all. PocketMonstersMusic is extremely convenient for soundtracks from the games, anime and movies, though. They have soundtracks from games I hadn't even heard of, including some released only in Japan :)

Vikings

Oracle
Jwittz,munchingorange,TamashiiHiroka, and natewantstobattle for funny pokemon song parodies. :)

All those plus Dookieshed for me, although Tamashii puts out some really mediocre content. Look at her 10 most overrated Pokemon for example. For number two she stated that all/most starters are overrated and most aren't even adequate enough to use, followed by comparing some of them to legendaries...I agree with some of the stuff she says, but she chooses to elaborate too much which makes her reasonings sound impractical.

I also enjoy NintendoFanFTW. Although he doesn't out out too much Pokemon related content, he does put out some respectable stuff.

Xerneltal

Sonic aficionado
Definitely JWittz and Tamashii Hiroka. They can make some pretty interesting videos!

I also kinda like Dookieshed.

TheJWittz, PurpleRodri, Chuggaconroy, (currently) The Super Gaming Bros, Munching Orange and Jethrotex ^_^

Emily101

Froakie Trainer
Shofu and BlameTruth (NotBlameTruth) Those two are hilarious. Marilland is fun to watch and can be funny too but the first two always make me laugh out loud.

feminist

Fairy Tale Girl
both ShinyTwins178 and BlushingEevee post really great shiny encounter videos. They're both good channels.

legendarytrainer123

Happy Holidays!
JWittz, Marriland, Shofu, PIMPNITE, MunchingOrange, ProVictini, and TamashiiHiroka.

leafgreen5050

grass type Prince
I watch thejwittz and tamashiihiroka all the time!

MDS777

The name's Riley
I've been watching shofu and PIMPNITE recently. Although I can't say I have a "favorite".

Zorupix

Master of Illusions
JWittz, TheOneIntegral, MunchingOrange, Dookieshed and Verlisify are the ones I go to the most for my Pokemon watching needs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.