• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimatePokemonExpert

Experienced Trainer
Do you guys have any? I like Marriland.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
When chuggaaconroy does his, those r good. Um, jwittz, munchingorange, those r good too

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
Same here. Mostly JWittz. Gotta love his lame puns! XD

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I love how JWittz will cut himself off when he's on a rant, like in his top 10/worst 10. It gets me rolling every time

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
Chuggaconroy whenever he actually does one, an Lueroi

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
I like Marriland, chuggaconroy when he does them, and Slowflake.

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
When PurpleRodri does his LPs of Pokémon I like those. And also J-Wittz and TamashiiHikora.

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
JWittz is the best. I also really enjoy the KillerNacho and Tamashii Hiroka. The KillerNacho is what got me into recording battle. However, I don't have any kind of screen recorder, so the quality isn't that great, and my commentary is mediocre at best.

Akwakwak

I'm hungry
Dookieshed is absolutely hilarious, Jwittz is really informative as well as Tamashii Hiroka. For playthroughs/walkthroughs I like Marriland, Superskarmory, and Zephyrsonic. For wifi battles I just watch random people.

Last edited:

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Chuggaconroy whenever he actually does one, an Lueroi

Ah, I love Chugga and Lueroi.
I also like a few of the shiny hunters out there.
Oh, gotta love Smosh's Pokemon episodes. XD

Last edited:

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
JWittz, MunchingOrange and TamashiiHiroka mainly. I've lately been getting into PokeCinema and Sephazon as well.

Squirtle.

Pokémon Professor
Really enjoy Marrilands LP's and I used to watch MunchingOrange a lot, both have a great personality in their videos. Shofu can have good videos and I've recently been watching some of Giancarloparimango11 videos, his Pokémon X & Y speculation videos are interesting.

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
JWittz, Marriland, chuggaconroy, Lueroi. Those youtubers are my subscriptions when it comes to Pokémon.

GCPM11 used to be one of my favourites but for some reason it dissipated.

Status
Not open for further replies.