• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giblie

Dragon Pokemon Fan
Some that I like are Marriland, MunchingOrange, NateWantsToBattle, TheJWittz, DookieShed and some others that I've watched Wifi battles from. I used to watch SuperSkarmory but I haven't seen him upload any new videos lately, though. Him, Marriland, and MunchingOrange were my first PokeYutubers that I've watched. My current favorite to watch right now is NateWantsToBattle, I find him funny and I love his parodies and Anime Opening covers.

Last edited:

LittleLadyLeafeon

Struggling Cutie
Gotta love JWitz, because I love Top 10 lists and also people who have personalities- and puns! c:
But if anyone else has some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
I already mentioned Chugga and Lueroi but I have to add Shadypenguin too. He is new but he is awesome! XD

Keysmash

buys meat
Some that I like are Marriland, MunchingOrange, NateWantsToBattle, TheJWittz, DookieShed and some others that I've watched Wifi battles from. I used to watch SuperSkarmory but I haven't seen him upload any new videos lately, though. Him, Marriland, and MunchingOrange were my first PokeYutubers that I've watched. My current favorite to watch right now is NateWantsToBattle, I find him funny and I love his parodies and Anime Opening covers.

SuperSkarmory is my late childhood in a single person. Watched him throughout his entire high school career. Even remember the voice slowly changing and everything. :,) Due to the recent massive YouTube issues, though, he's moving on to Twitch.tv, for the most part, and uploading streams on YouTube. If I remember correctly, he said the reason for this was also because he simply didn't have any time to do full-fledged walkthroughs like he used to, due to being in uni and all.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
shadypenguinn's videos are excellent.

sheerioxo

Tamashi!!<3 She's adorable.
I also really like Shofu and Orange.

Snorlax Max

While Supplies Last!
In no particular order:

1. Chuggaaconroy
2. Marriland
3. Mulvone19
4. Shofu
5. The JWittz

Porygon-Z7727

Master of Cyberspace
Well I like watching PurpleRodri and GCPM11 and ShowVideoGames, sometimes SuperSkarmory

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
I have lots of favourite Pokemon YouTubers. I like others too but these are my favourites (in no particular order):

- GeneralSecura
- Chuggaaconroy
- M4GNI2DE
- Nbz
- PIMPNITE
- shadypenguinn
- mtgxerxes
- TheJWittz
- TamashiiHiroka

Lion Demon

Fairy Type Champion
PIMPNITE and Shofu are my guys for Pokemon. It used to be Marriland back in the day but all he's doing now is Nuzlockes.

bastognekoek

In my opinion Marriland is the professor Oak of pokémon let's plays his knowledge and dedication is just amazing, other than him i really like JuWittz and Chuggaconroy!

Blasting Toise

JWittz definitely. I love his vids - especially "weird pokedex entries" and his topten-lists- pure awesomeness XD

Navarch

Marriland and Tamashii. They are the only two that don't annoy me to death. I'm sure there are others, but those are the main two.

MaddieShinx

Pokémon Breeder
Tamashi, NatewantstoBattle, and Dookieshed :D They're like my favorites~

Status
Not open for further replies.