• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon Youtubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
I must admit I enjoy watching Haydunn and Shofu now and then. I'd like to get into Cybertron as I'm mainly a VGC Battler though.

I love Natewantstobattle's musical parodies. XD Those are great.

SILVER XD

Momentai, bro.
The Dex is undoubtedly my favorite Pokémon channel. Kellz and Alex are pretty great.

I ask like JWittz, Dookieshed, NateWantsToBattle, and Nintendofanftw.

Pilpulp

美的
Here are my favorite, sorted into categories:

General Poke-tubers:
Marriland - Fun story, I met him in Philidelphia at a Regionals in... 2010? Anyways, he was refereeing, I asked him to sign something and he gave me his business card and signed it. Now he plays with some of my favorite minecrafters on minecraft!
TheJwittz - I just like his videos, they're fun to watch and provide facts and such.
TryanitarTube - I mainly like to watch his videos for the mega speculations (he'll have like a 'Top 5 Sinnoh Pokemon That Deserve a Mega Evolution' and it's quite good quality) I don't really need to watch him for the Coro Coro news and such, because I can get that from here.
Giancarloparimango11 - I just like watching his playthroughs especially the randomized Ruby letsplay he did. Hilarious.

Competitive Videos:
Shofu - He's just really good and does great commentary
CybertronProductions - Again just really good and gives good tips and such

I am going to take a leaf out of what is probably my favorite poketubers book and do a quick five for my favorite poketubers!

Number 5. TheCartoonGamers8000. He does not always do pokemon, but it is pretty fun to watch when he does!
Number 4. Jwittz. He has great content and he would probably be higher if this was a 10 list. I do love his content when he does pokemon!
Number 3. thejustinflynn. This guy is great! He regularly streams pokemon (I do believe it is X and Y) and is pretty humorous at times.
Number 2. TheNationalDex (aka the dex). How has NO ONE mentioned the dex yet! They are rich in awesome pokemon content ranging from weekly pokemon trivia and battle strategies to pokemon battling in pokemon showdown! Seriously, check them out.
Number 1. cjszero01. If you haven't heard of him, check him out RIGHT NOW! He does not always do pokemon, but just about all his stuff I find interesting or hilarious! Seriously, he is amazing!

ChloboShoka

Writer
I like Tyranitaurtube's videos. His mega-evolution videos are interesting. Also like the designs and suggested stat boosts.

10th Doctor

Timelord
Lueroi is definitely one of the best LPers out there. He's entertaining and able to do a walkthrough and casually talk about his team through it, and I find that the fact that he doesn't constantly spout facts about where items are and what wild Pokemon are available makes his videos much more enjoyable. Plus, he's quite good at the games, as proven by his victory over the Hoenn Elite Four with an incredibly underleveled team (Most of his Pokemon being in the late 30s/early 40s) and other such feats. While not the most well-known LPer, Lueroi is definitely a great one and I hope he comes back soon to do his X/Y walkthrough or whatever he's planning next.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Munching Orange, Shofu, Jwittz, CraftBattleDuty (He does pixelmon and has an X series, so I count him as one), Haydunn, GCPM11, Rogersbase, and PyroPuncher

Mudkip Oshawott Piplup

Krazy KrazyShipper
My main favorites are Foxiffy, TheJFlynn, and HoodlumScrafty. I also like JWittz and TheKingNappy.

ShinyUmbreon189

RealTalkRealFlow
I enjoyed watching LegendsChallenge. It was 3 people competing and all on the same video so you had 3 people doing 3 different playthrough's. it was quite entertaining.

~CallOfTheIndie~

Now on vinyl
My YouTube usage has lately decreased to just playing VEVOs on loops when I'm busy drawing, but if I do watch something, it's either anything Smosh, Paint, Jacksfilms, JWittz, and Swoozy. Pokemon related, it'll probably be SmoshGames (when they play Pokemon games), JWittz, and occasionally some people playing Nuzlockes (since I'm doing a Wedlocke myself). Even then, I'm very limited with things to watch.

Last edited:

KhantheSpark

Usually TheJFlynn when he is live but Jwittz if I am cruising YouTube.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Marriland is the only one that I actively follow; he's highly entertaining and his playthroughs have a lot of character, and he just seems like a likable guy in general.

I used to watch PokéCinema, but after a while I fell out of it, largely because he just started playing more and more games that I had no interest in.

TamashiiHiroka's videos are very interesting and informative, so I watch those sometimes.

TheGreaterLucario

Speaking of Pokemon Youtubers.... It seems dookieshed's pet rat Scooter has died. :(

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
DuncanKneeDeep(aka Derpanite), JWitz, TamashiiHiroka, Shofu, Chuggaaconroy, Jimmy(NintendoFanFTW), and ABrandonToThePast for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.