• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Favorite Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Chespin, naturally.

Chesnaught ain't bad but Chespin is just so adorable and wholesome it steal my heart

Favorite N° 2 is Scorbunny... Because it kinds of reminds me of Chespin :p

(By the way, favorite used to be Pikachu or Raichu who alternate from time to time because I couldn't decide lol)

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Incineroar. It’s a red and black tiger that’s a smug yet loveable goofball of a heel wrestler that has a reputation both in and out of universe for showcasing the heel wrestler persona that no one likes.

People (including Joe Merrick, the owner of this site) were adamant that the initial SM starter leaks were fake yet they obviously were real. Everyone was sure Decidueye was going to be the next Smash rep and Incineroar not only destroyed that notion but also the Grinch Leak on its very existence. Finally almost everyone in the anime forums here were sure that Ash’s Torracat wouldn’t evolve for a variety of reason yet it ended doing it. I don’t like it for bragging rights: I like it because I had several people tell for each of the aforementioned situations that it wouldn’t happen yet Incineroar defied that each time so I can’t help but love it.

RoughCoronet0

Dragon lover
This will sometimes change, but as of right now.....

Hydreigon is my favorite regular Pokémon. I love dragon type Pokémon, and have always loved dragons and big reptiles. I am also a big fan of darker ascetics, shadow magic and other things like that. Plus with how this Pokémon is often described, it seems to take a trainer who is truly dedicated to raising and working with it in order to create that strong bond and I’m a sucker for friendship stories involving such tropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.